Project Manager/ Project Architect, High End Modern Residential
Architecture + Information is an award winning, design driven architectural firm offering a high quality, highly collaborative work environment. We pride ourselves on delivering to each client a design carefully tailored to their particular needs and aspirations.
- Manage the design of substantial single family homes, from initial programming through construction completion
- Maintain primary contact and interface with client as well as with client’s consultants, including engineers and filing expediter
- Supervise production staff for design and drafting / detailing of schematic, design development, and construction documents
- Manage interface with Contractor from early pricing to bidding, through construction completion
- Work examples that demonstrate, in addition to technical excellence, strong design sensibility.
- Significant experience with high end, sophisticated modern residences;any experience with beach construction in general or Eastern Long Island in particular a plus
- Deep knowledge of architectural practice and construction in general
- Comfort with multi-tasking and collaboration within a context of fast-paced projects
- Ability to produce fully detailed and thoroughly coordinated construction documents
- Professional architectural degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 7 consecutive years’ relevant experience (post-grad)
- Autocad proficiency and adobe creative suite a must, 3D (Sketchup) proficiency a plus
- Familiarity with building codes
- Currently living in NY area, available to start within 4 weeks of interview
- Excellent English language communication and client facing skills
- Legally eligible to work in the United States, without need for employee sponsorship
Please submit resume and work samples in a single PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org. Limit submissions to a maximum 3 MB file size. No phone calls, please.