Archinect
anchor

PANELITE WAREHOUSE SALE REMINDER- 2 days left!

KEG

PANELITE WAREHOUSE SALE REMINDER!

disclaimer: I don't work for or have any investment in panelite (not spam) I just think that some sick things can be done with this product and I am on their mailing list, so I thought I'd share the info. It's worth stopping by if you are a fan...too bad I can't get off work :(

There are 2 more days of the Panelite Warehouse Sale at our new location. We have plenty of material left, starting at just $10 per piece. We hope to see you there!

5835 Adams Blvd.
Culver City CA 90232
Phone: 323-297-0115

Warehouse Sale Days:
Thursday, May 10
Friday, May 11
Hours:
9am to 5pm

Parking:
Free parking is available on Washington Avenue between Adams and Fairfax. There is also a free parking lot on the NE corner of Adams and Fairfax. Limited metered parking is available directly in front of Panelite. See map for directions and parking locations.

May 9, 07 6:58 pm
KEG

not sure...but call and ask- they're nice people.

May 9, 07 7:17 pm  · 
 · 
KEG

hahaha...I thought the same thing...

or getting "stuck in traffic" on the way back from a job site tomorrow...

May 9, 07 7:21 pm  · 
 · 

I'm close enough that I could just pop by over lunch... except for the fact that I'll be moving in a few months and am trying to get RID of stuff, not acquire more...

May 9, 07 7:22 pm  · 
 · 
KEG

my thoughts exactly rationalist....

I have been agonizing on trying to downsize to about 1/3 of my earthly positions for the impending cross country move (philly here I come)...but this could look really cool in my new apartment ;)… table top…room divider…tape-up space…light diffuser…

sigh *WhatToDo*....

May 9, 07 7:26 pm  · 
 · 
silverlake

'...OUR new location... WE have...' - something smells fishy...

I think I'm going to make it over there - looks like some good samples to begotten...

May 9, 07 7:34 pm  · 
 · 
garpike

silver, I don't get it. What's fishy?

May 9, 07 7:53 pm  · 
 · 
silverlake

I thought it was funny the way the discaimer that says he/she has nothing to do with them was followed up with 'our' and 'we'...

Either way its a good lead...

May 9, 07 8:21 pm  · 
 · 
garpike

Oh got it. The last paragraph is from the actual email.

Italics would have helped that...

May 9, 07 8:27 pm  · 
 · 
snooker

loading up the Merc...tonight for a trans-continent drive...east coat to west cost cause this is better than a garage sale...and crap gas in only at $3.40 a gallon....knowing I will get a better deal cause the company is on the move...but I do have to have a bare eye visual.

May 9, 07 9:54 pm  · 
 · 
KEG

silverlake....you're too paranoid. Garpike is right, I should have busted out the html to clarify that I sloppily copied and pasted their title and content, but snuck in my $.02 of "non-affiliation" so that you guys wouldn't think i was spamming.

sorry for the confusion? but, though I have used them on a couple projects, I really don't care if anyone goes to their warehouse sale. I can't even go myself- I just thought that someone here might want to know about it.

sorry if it was inappropriate to post...hope someone gets something good if they do go...

May 9, 07 11:08 pm  · 
 · 
silverlake

WTD, I was just joking with the paranoia b/c at first glance I thought it was spam...

Glad you posted it (as are others)...

May 10, 07 12:42 am  · 
 · 
KEG

ok cool...

If you go, I hope you get some good stuff...let us know.

I'm gonna try and sneak over after a site visit, but I am not sure if I'll make it. I really shouldn't be buying anything right now...

May 10, 07 1:04 am  · 
 · 
mdler

seeing how this thread was started yesterday, I think that we need to change the name to '....., one day left.

May 10, 07 4:46 pm  · 
 · 
KEG

no edit button.

maybe people will read it?

May 10, 07 4:48 pm  · 
 · 
KEG

anyone get something good? I did...

May 10, 07 8:23 pm  · 
 · 
garpike

Was it flat?

May 10, 07 8:50 pm  · 
 · 
KEG

a couple were, a couple weren't.

May 10, 07 9:41 pm  · 
 · 
KEG

*bump*

If you're interested, it's that time again. From their email...
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
We are pleased to announce the PANELITE LOS ANGELES WAREHOUSE SALE beginning on Thursday August 16 at 10am. You are also cordially invited to join us in a happy hour on Thursday evening from 5-8pm.

The sale will feature a selection of Panelite pieces of various sizes, from shelf- and table-sized pieces to full panels, at discounts ranging from 15% to 75%.

We look forward to seeing you there!

5835 Adams Blvd.
Culver City CA 90232

Warehouse Sale Days:
Thursday, August 16 from 12pm to 5 pm
Happy hour from 5pm-8pm, Thursday August 16
Friday, August 17 from 10am to 4 pm
Saturday, August 18 from 10am to 4pm

Aug 8, 07 4:19 pm  · 
 · 
KEG

btw, I edged the pieces I got at the last sale with aluminum brake metal and they look flippin' sweet.

now, how am I going to resist going this time...

Aug 8, 07 4:20 pm  · 
 · 
grid

wtd - have any pictures of your finished panels? also, how much did you pay for what you got?

Aug 9, 07 2:24 am  · 
 · 
KEG

I'll take some pics later....

As far as price, I think my 48x16 [flat] piece was about $20, the 48x6 [flat] was $10, and a curved 16x16 piece was $10. I'll be using one as a table (return) top and the other as a shelf. I went on the last day of the sale, so there wasn't that much choice. I might try and go again this time but it's the same day my movers are coming.

Aug 9, 07 10:25 am  · 
 · 

There's even more than before. I've seen it from the inside. I'm sure there will be a line on Thursday, so get their when it opens and come back for Happy Hour :)

Aug 10, 07 2:30 pm  · 
 · 
grid

snap! i am missing it. maybe i'll go tomorrow and get the scraps. steve - how was your surf trip?

Aug 10, 07 7:22 pm  · 
 · 

Just a reminder... this 2nd SALE starts tomorrow, Thursday at 10am!!!

5835 Adams Blvd.
Culver CityCA90232

Warehouse Sale Days:

Thursday, August 16 from 10am to 5 pm
Happy hour from 5pm-8pm, Thursday August 16
Friday, August 17 from 10am to 4 pm
Saturday, August 18 from 10am to 4pm

Parking:

Free parking is available on Washington Avenue between Adams and Fairfax. There is also a free parking lot on the NE corner of Adams and Fairfax. See attached map for directions and parking locations.

Aug 15, 07 6:49 pm  · 
 · 

Surf trip was amazing... I will do my next blog post on it, if people are interested.

Aug 15, 07 6:50 pm  · 
 · 
grid

yes - do a blog post on it

Aug 15, 07 7:46 pm  · 
 · 

OK!

Aug 15, 07 8:12 pm  · 
 · 

Oh, the picture above doesn't do the Warehouse Sale justice. There are a ton of FULL PANELS 4x8ft and 4x10ft in every color you can imagine.

Aug 15, 07 8:16 pm  · 
 · 

It's on again...

We are pleased to announce that PANELITE LOS ANGELES will be having a FINAL WAREHOUSE SALE beginning on Thursday, January 31 at 9 am. After the sale, we will be building out our showroom at this location so don't miss your last chance to purchase pieces at a great discount!

The sale will feature a selection of Panelite pieces of various sizes, from shelf- and table-sized
pieces to full panels, at discounts ranging from 25% to 75%. A few pieces remain from the prior sale and have been marked at an additional 25% off. Plenty of new material has been added.

We look forward to seeing you there!

5835 Adams Blvd.
Culver City, CA90232

Warehouse Sale Days:
January 31 to February 1
February 4 to February 8

Time:
9am to 5pm

Parking:
Free parking is available on Washington Avenue between Adams and Fairfax. There is also a free parking lot on the NE corner of Adams and Fairfax or metered parking in front of our door.

See goolge maps for directions and parking locations.

To view recent project images, download a product brochure, or request samples, please visit our website at www.panelite.us

Feb 2, 08 9:17 pm  · 
 · 
coedname-X

Decoration without Panelite is like a rebel without a cause!

Feb 2, 08 9:30 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: