Archinect
anchor

Opportunity for to guide a architectural tour of Seville and Barcelona for $

Ciara at Taylor Woodrow Homes

To Whom it may concern,

My name is Ciara and I work for a company called Taylor Woodrow, we are international developer/residential home builder. We are currently planning a large master plan residential community in the Coachella Valley in California that has a Spanish theme. My boss and 4 of our colleagues (architect, land planner, designer, and project manager) are all planning a trip to Spain at the end of the month.

They will be in Seville on April 1st and in Barcelona the night of April 1st and are planning on touring the architecture of the city of Barcelona on the 2nd of April. As some of you are probably very well versed in the history and best spots for the City of Seville and Barcelona's architecture I was hoping somebody might be so kind as to give the group a day tour of one or both of the these cities on these dates.

We would be happy to compensate the individual (we were thinking in the area of $200-$300 US) for about 6 hours (10 a.m.-4 p.m.), we will provide lunch and transportation in each location. Please let me know if one of your students or anyone you might know might be interested.

I appreciate your time and consideration and look forward to hearing back from you.

Regards,

Ciara Layne

Taylor Woodrow Homes

Land Acquisition Associate

16745 W. Bernardo Dr. Ste. 140

San Diego, CA 92127

D 001 (858) 943-5114

F 001(858) 943-5151

C 001 (949) 279-0685

[email protected]

Mar 24, 06 4:33 pm
Rice Milk

"planning a large master plan residential community in the Coachella Valley in California that has a Spanish theme."

Great...can't wait till all I can live in is a Spanish Theme Park...

What the fuck is wrong with these people...

Apr 17, 07 9:56 pm  · 
 · 

"we will provide lunch and transportation in each location"

How about transportation to each location?? I don't care what they plan on building, I wanna go back to Spain!

Apr 18, 07 12:54 pm  · 
 · 

That's exactly what I was wondering. $200-300 won't get me halfway to Spain...

Apr 18, 07 12:56 pm  · 
 · 

I'm pretty sure they're looking for someone already there.

Apr 18, 07 1:42 pm  · 
 · 
Medit

what the heck has Seville's architecture to do with Barcelona's arch? ... if they do a Catalan theme park after BCN then it's fine .. are they gonna build houses like the Sagrada Familia or what?... lots of arab paraphernalia in Seville, very few in BCN

if the a BCN park theme includes Miralles' replicas I'm going to California to see it... a "large master plan residential community" that has an "Enric Miralles theme"

Apr 18, 07 2:19 pm  · 
 · 

Medit, that would be the last thing you could expect to see in the Coachella Valley.

I think a Gaudi roller coaster ride would be brilliant.

Apr 18, 07 2:26 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: