Archinect
anchor

UW-Milwaukee vs UIUC vs Clemson M.Arch (2 Year)

AP.arch

I am confused between these three universities. Though Clemson and UWM, gave me funding, UIUC gave me none, I am international Student so I was not expecting full ride. UIUC though was a university I was looking forward too but I have heard the UWM program is also great. The total tuition for UIUC is 60000 USD but for UWM - I shall only pay 18000 USD for two years(still expensive for international students but this is my best bet) . Clemson on the other hand gave me 50% off my tuition which equals to in-state and also a stipend of 900 USD, UWM has said, I can get assistantship later and get my full tuition waived as well, (This option is not available for Clemson ) as 24000usd for tution still has to be paid. In terms of finance, I know UW-milwaukee is the best choice but I wanted to know other people opinion on Clemson program as well.

May 18, 24 1:06 pm
Non Sequitur

cheapest is best.

May 18, 24 4:25 pm  · 
2  · 

Both programs are good.  

You'll still need 3-5 years of internship after you graduate to learn the basics in order to practice architecture.  

Take the least costly option.  

Good luck.  

May 20, 24 10:47 am  · 
1  · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: