Archinect
anchor

THE INCREDIBLES...

Bula

One word....AMAZING!!!
Another Pixar mind blowing achievement in animation/rendering.
Excellent 2hr.+ story and characters.

I would have killed to see a movie like this when I was a kid...
EVERYONE should see this (even if you don't have kids)!!!

Guaranteed megahit of the year...took my little 4 year old girl and the theater was jam-packed for a 10am showing.

Nov 7, 04 4:23 pm

Hey Bula...

I just got back from a 2:10 showing. 1:00 and 1:50 were sold out. Kids loved it! I took my wife, kids and mother and we all really enjoyed it. As we left, the lines were snaking in and out of the lobby + outside like I've never seen before. 3 thumbs up... uh... ok 2... well, 10 if you include all 5 of us. Agreed, "The Incredibles" is a must see for kids and animation fans, alike.

My only beef is there was no silly outakes at the end! They put some interesting stuff up front which was comical, though.

Nov 7, 04 10:03 pm  · 
 · 
kakacabeza

One of the best movies I've seen in a while. And I love all the mid-century modern design. And the fashion designer is a great caricature.

Nov 8, 04 11:01 am  · 
 · 
FOG Lite

There's an article this morning in the LA Times about modernism going from bad to good in the movies, The Incredibles being the best example.

Nov 8, 04 11:57 am  · 
 · 
whistler

I agree, I went with four kids under the age of 10 with my youngest yelling go dash go! near the end. Every Pixar movie they have seen has brought out the same enthusiasm. Now I just wish I could do the same with my buildings!

Nov 8, 04 12:01 pm  · 
 · 

OH! How about the architecture???? Did you guys notice the home they lived in? the community? It's quite a change from the typical depiction of suburbia... check it out.

Nov 8, 04 12:59 pm  · 
 · 
greengoblin

Agree, the movie was awesome!

Nov 8, 04 2:07 pm  · 
 · 
Bula

The architecture was fantastic! Completely innovative with a mix of retro/modernism. Hopefully the DVD will have some outakes.

Nov 8, 04 2:59 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: