Archinect
anchor

What do you think about this answer?

piero1910

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101220001848AACVDSW&r=w&show_comments=true&pa=FZB6NWHjDG3N56z6v_2xXtiam.Ppq8nfKRbBfy1p3nGJKEY.HmLE.w--&paid=add_comment#openions

In my opinion, I think that it is an stupid answer because architects do more than that. I think that architects have to know more about materials than engineers because they have to know what materials are better to any specific weather. It is not just design a building. I really want to know why people think that architects' design are too simple, and many people think that engineers do everything. A lot of people think that architects just paint and draw. Why I really do not understand is why people want live in beautiful houses or work at beautiful buildings if they think that architect's role is unimportant or unnecessary. I know that there are a lot of careers like that, such as Musicians, psychologists, some kind of teachers, etc. Even in medicine. You find artistic roots because tell me if Plastic surgery is not related to art and beauty.  I know that a lot of people would disagree with me, but this is world. Not everybody will be with you. Thanks. 

Jun 12, 11 12:10 am
grid

Be young and shut up.

Jun 12, 11 1:29 am  · 
 · 
Bench

You already posted this

Jun 12, 11 9:59 am  · 
 · 
file

move along, nothing to see here folks, keep moving...

Jun 12, 11 11:13 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: