Archinect
anchor

Uh-oh

b3tadine[sutures]
b3tadine[sutures]

check the Topos Chair....<gulp> is that a Per design or a possible rip-off?

Oct 10, 04 9:13 am  · 
 · 
French

Per is that you? C'mon check it, betadinesuture is right! Are you gonna sue them?

Oct 10, 04 9:31 am  · 
 · 

Shhhh... gotta keep that on the DL, because now Per is going to post a link to that picture in every post he makes...

Oct 10, 04 9:39 am  · 
 · 
Per Corell

Hi

No doubt 3D-HoneyComb

Oct 10, 04 10:23 am  · 
 · 
Per Corell

But when you search for Topos Chair at Malofancon there are no such chair.

Oct 10, 04 10:34 am  · 
 · 
bothands

its definitely not per -- just saw it in the "glamour" show at sfmoma that just opened...and i don't think per's work is a exactly on the design curators' radar.

Oct 11, 04 10:39 pm  · 
 · 
Per Corell

Hi

Now acturly I know somthing about furniture designers, I been surrounded by them , some of the greatest of them in fact some of those you read about in books. You se I spended quite some time at a place in denmark called the states workshops for arts and crafts, now most here proberly don't even know the place but it's one of those where you tell your state knowing it or not.
Anyway I seen designers fighting like faggots about who of them "invented" a cirtain oval ,where one claimed that ofcaurse he could use it for his table wihile he found a way to make a string and two nails do the ellipse and the other went to highest place to make the other guy not alloved to use that shape even he was the one who draw the lines so he could use the shape himself at an exebition, as he ordered this particular shape at the other guy who eventually out of new idears used it in his own collection.
Now the furniture in the picture would not be any design any of these designers would use --- I se it as somthing a technician with not to much feel about design would use it is somthing you could se in the 60' or early 70' and realy it is a bit lame, Nothing that can reach the designs we seen the designs we se,
It look as an amatures attemt to play smart and the only real new thing you se, is how it is made, acturly this and cirtainly not the form is what make it .

Oct 12, 04 6:06 am  · 
 · 
illogic

man, for someone who doesn't handle constructive criticism very well, Per sure knows how do dish it!

Oct 12, 04 7:46 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: