Archinect
anchor

What can I do with an architecture degree?

tomhobbz

Right, so Im a complete newbie here, Im 18 in the UK  and Im starting a 3 year BA hons degree in Architecture soon. If I didn't go on to do the full 7 years to register as an architect I was wondering what sort of careers I could do when I graduate with my Part 1/BA degree (whether they're in the feild of architecture or not). I spoke to a proffessor at my uni that said some of his graduates of the 3 year architecture degree were doing draftsmen work paying £29,000 pa, and some had gone to work for barclays bank earning £40,000 pa. Can someone please explain to me what roles an architecture graduate could fill at barclays bank that pays 40k? because thats a lot of money to be earning straight out of uni! Yeah so if someone could explain to me the sort of careers I could get into with a Part 1 BA hons degree in Architecture that would be much appreciated, thanks :)

Sep 11, 13 1:26 pm

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: