Archinect
anchor

which is the best job portal for architects?

sg8jgs

Hi, I'm a very active jobseeker. I would like to know which websites or job portals can you suggest?

I tried Jobstreet, Monster and JobsDb. They're ok but I think there might be some websites which is more specific for architectural jobs.

Hope you can help me! Thanks!

Aug 21, 08 3:49 am
file

In addition to the "Jobs" tab above, check out the Career Center at AIA.org

Happy Hunting!

Aug 21, 08 9:33 am  · 
 · 
TED
teaching jobs uk -
Aug 21, 08 9:57 am  · 
 · 
Benjamin_

Many AIA chapters have their own job boards. Try looking at one where you want to work. They don't always post on the National site.

Aug 21, 08 11:27 am  · 
 · 
Antisthenes

there is that one design community forum lots of people post work and ask for work.

Aug 21, 08 11:59 am  · 
 · 
RealLifeLEED

I'm not going to say it's the best, as it most definitely is not, but I do post job offers related specifically to sustainable design consultant/LEED AP style positions on my blog once every week or so...

Job's O' the Vague Time Period

Right now there's a grand total of THREE posts!!!!

I was also on the AIAcharleston BOD in charge of the website, and definitely agree with bennji... AIAcharleston's website - click job postings on the left of the screen. Those are a good way to view postings that 1000 other interns/architects haven't seen.

Aug 21, 08 8:31 pm  · 
 · 
holz.box
dezeen

posts architecture jobs...

Aug 21, 08 8:37 pm  · 
 · 

so does archinect

Aug 21, 08 8:59 pm  · 
 · 
sg8jgs

thanks people! i'll try to visit the websites/job portals you've suggested and hopefully i can land my an interview next week! thanks!

Aug 21, 08 9:14 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

• ×Search in: