Archinect
anchor

which is the best job portal for architects?

sg8jgs

Hi, I'm a very active jobseeker. I would like to know which websites or job portals can you suggest?

I tried Jobstreet, Monster and JobsDb. They're ok but I think there might be some websites which is more specific for architectural jobs.

Hope you can help me! Thanks!

Aug 21, 08 3:49 am
file

In addition to the "Jobs" tab above, check out the Career Center at AIA.org

Happy Hunting!

Aug 21, 08 9:33 am  · 
 · 
TED
teaching jobs uk -
Aug 21, 08 9:57 am  · 
 · 
Benjamin_

Many AIA chapters have their own job boards. Try looking at one where you want to work. They don't always post on the National site.

Aug 21, 08 11:27 am  · 
 · 
Antisthenes

there is that one design community forum lots of people post work and ask for work.

Aug 21, 08 11:59 am  · 
 · 
RealLifeLEED

I'm not going to say it's the best, as it most definitely is not, but I do post job offers related specifically to sustainable design consultant/LEED AP style positions on my blog once every week or so...

Job's O' the Vague Time Period

Right now there's a grand total of THREE posts!!!!

I was also on the AIAcharleston BOD in charge of the website, and definitely agree with bennji... AIAcharleston's website - click job postings on the left of the screen. Those are a good way to view postings that 1000 other interns/architects haven't seen.

Aug 21, 08 8:31 pm  · 
 · 
holz.box
dezeen

posts architecture jobs...

Aug 21, 08 8:37 pm  · 
 · 

so does archinect

Aug 21, 08 8:59 pm  · 
 · 
sg8jgs

thanks people! i'll try to visit the websites/job portals you've suggested and hopefully i can land my an interview next week! thanks!

Aug 21, 08 9:14 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: