Archinect
anchor

Anyone know where I can get Rhino grasshopper training in hong kong? In english? Or how should I go about learning on my own? thanks!

nappy

Hey guys,

Anyone know where I can get Rhino grasshopper training in hong kong? In english? Or how should I go about learning on my own? thanks!

Any suggestions or referrals would be great! I am willing to pay for lessons/training.

Nappy

Feb 26, 13 10:34 am
ncecchi

The Grasshopper Primer from LIFT Architects is pretty comprehensive. And if that is not enough, there are tons of tutorial videos online, and online trainings offered by numerous firms. Just check the Grasshopper website.

Feb 26, 13 10:56 am  · 
 · 
accesskb

go take classes for more advanced stuff, not when you're starting out.. the primer is quite thorough if you're willing to sit down and go through it

Feb 26, 13 8:50 pm  · 
 · 
nappy

thanks guys! just the answer I needed!!

Feb 28, 13 10:38 am  · 
 · 
mega_pointe

Learning the grasshopper terminology is one of the biggest hurdles. Once you do that then you can google "grasshopper3d __________" to find most of what you are trying to do within the grasshopper forum.

Mar 4, 13 4:56 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: