Archinect
anchor

Anyone on Archinect that is currently working/living in Russia?

Znaika

I would like to know more details about certain things. So if you fit that criteria please comment. 

Dec 8, 12 12:52 am
Znaika

I would like to know what educational requirements would be needed to start work at an architectural firm in Russia. Would a B.Arch or M.Arch from the US suffice?  Would this arch school http://www.march.ru/ allow one to practice architecture? What is the process of becoming an architect in Russia?

Dec 10, 12 12:37 am  · 
 · 
Hike Martirosyan

March.ru is the website of the newborn school of architecture (Master degree only). It is non government school. Professors in this school are the best architects in our country nowadays. 

B.Arch allow you to work in architectural firm. There is no big matter you finished M.Arch or B.Arch. Your B.Arch in USA will completely suffice to work in russian architectural firm. But if you want to open your own arch. firm, you will need to recieve license. I don't know all the details of recieving license, but I can search inforimation about this.

Sorry for my english )

Dec 10, 12 2:40 am  · 
 · 

Спасибо большое. Можно по русски. Напиши мне в профиль.  

Dec 10, 12 2:46 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: