Archinect
anchor

Editor's Picks Archive

To continue the project started by Orhan, we will use this space to compile the weekly Editor's Picks.

Jul 28, 07 5:38 pm

Editors' Picks #1: Slowhome / Everyday Urbanism / xentr0py / ?
John Brown of theslowhome.com responds to discussion about his web site, which is dedicated to mainstreaming the affordable modern homes. Archinect discussions. via njp
~~~
John Kaliski of Urban Studio-LA discusses Everyday Urbanism - Design and/or Default. A member asks, "is everyday urbanism by design, or just luck?" Archinect discussions.
~~~
Profile:
Read Archinect member xentr0py's recent comments and entries here.
Enjoy the ride.., definitely worth registering to Archinect.
~~~
And..,
The kids are alright!

By Orhan Ayyüce

Original Location:
http://archinect.com/news/article.php?id=59980_0_24_0_C

Jul 28, 07 5:45 pm  · 
 · 
Editors' Picks #2: editing Wiki / Green Thread Central / A beautiful gift

June 30,07

Another week of Archinect's engaging discussions;

[url=http://www.archinect.com/forum/threads.php?id=60226_0_42_0_Cediting Wikipedia[/url]
Archinect editor Quilian Riano launches a Wiki project.
Join the effort and discussion about improving the existing Wikipedia page on 'Architecture.'
~~~
Green Thread Central
Say, you want to start from a 'green' slate... Everything you want to learn and discuss, all the information and wisdom you want to share. This thread is a BLOG by itself, without the commercials.
Brought to you by WonderK, our friend, who is moving to Los Angeles. Ohio's loss, California's gain.
~~~
School Blogger Danny Wills of Kent University design-builts his brother's wedding presents; A pair of laser cut acrylic boxes for wedding rings. They are like tomorrow's flat pack house. Closer inspection will reveal the bride and groom's name on the art. He also offers his pictures of Eames House in his Flickr site. Thanks Danny and congratulations to newlyweds.

By: Orhan Ayyüce

Original Location:
http://archinect.com/news/article.php?id=60340_0_24_0_C

Jul 28, 07 5:50 pm  · 
 · 

oops...sorry. didn't see it coming.
i like the long version.

Jul 28, 07 5:54 pm  · 
 · 
Editors' Picks #3: '0' relevance / "George Costanza" / Analyze This!

Jul 07, 07

Have you ever wondered what happens to threads with '0' comments? Well, they eventually go to the end pages of Archinect's 13650+ threads. Note that some 0's have +,- 500 views and still no comments. I have some '0' interest gems of my own, do you? You can look at them as rites of passage...
~~~
Speaking of getting stuck in the elevator with a New York Fiver architect, read this real life story, down six posts from the top by LIG. It is one in thousands of great posts in that mega Guinness Book candidate-ish, Thread Central.
~~~
And, a fairly recent favorite of many; Analyze This!

Original Location:
http://archinect.com/news/article.php?id=60642_0_24_0_C

Jul 28, 07 5:57 pm  · 
 · 
Editors' Picks: #4

Jul 14, 07
Husband and wife go to shoe shopping.
You are dead. Now what?
Happy Bastille Day, have a ball.

Original Location:
http://archinect.com/news/article.php?id=61024_0_24_0_C

Jul 28, 07 6:00 pm  · 
 · 
Editor's Picks: A Week in Archinect #5

Continuing the tradition started by Orhan, here are this week's Editor's picks:

-The community celebrates Archinect's 10th birthday - and WE get the gift!
-Architecture: Content v/[and/or] Form
-A great discussion on the role of the American Woman in architectural practice and culture, Ma(Pa)ternity leave, harassment, and beyond equality.
-Annie, I understand the burritos and coffee, but hedgehogs?
-Maybe the reason we talk about architecture way too much is that for some it is a muse.
-Speaking of musings, let's check out what has caught J B Mollitt's fancy lately.

By: Quilian Riano

Original Location:
http://archinect.com/news/article.php?id=61407_0_24_0_C

Jul 28, 07 6:03 pm  · 
 · 
Editor's Picks: A Week in Archinect #6

Jul 28, 07

-The week began with an interesting discussion of the financial status of the profession.
-Always resourceful, architects are finding new ways to make a buck by selling the archives!
-As you wait for someone to come and buy your models, take some time to give some advice to the next generation of students.
-In an 'oldy but goody' thread, Archinect contributor extraordinaire Liberty Bell has been advising students to choose their words wisely for over two years now.
-That is unless, of course, Anderson Cooper is wisely choosing for you. CNN/youtube debate
-Looking outside the forum, School Blogger Danny Wills brings us beautiful images from Toronto's street art.
-Finally, a new link and book selection reinforce the idea that one can learn a lot from just looking around, art is everywhere and Grady Clay's Real Places: An Unconventional Guide to America's Generic Landscape.

Original Location:
http://archinect.com/news/article.php?id=61801_0_24_0_C

Jul 28, 07 6:05 pm  · 
 · 
Editor's Picks: A Week in Archinect #7

Aug 04, 07

-The announcement that the next architect of the capitol may not be a licensed architect did not sit well with the Archinect community. Maybe more architect's should get involved in politics.
-Alsop to Toronto: get into my cloud, and the architect community reviews it.
-sevensixfive, brings us images of the state of Paul Rudolph's Yale A+A's last days before it is shut down for a renovation and addition.
-Finally, this week the Archinect community came together to give on-the-ground reports of the tragic bridge collapse in Minneapolis. Twin Cities Shout Out | BREAKING NEWS

Original Location:
http://archinect.com/news/article.php?id=62200_0_24_0_M

Aug 4, 07 11:42 am  · 
 · 

Editor's Picks: A Week in Archinect #8
Aug 10, 07

This week we will explore a theme that developed in the forums as a topic of discussion and thought: Urbanism

-We began the week by discussing sprawl, and its virus-like spreading throughout the U.S.A.
-Archinect member architechnophilia then brought to the floor this question: What is your New City Wishlist?
-Hopefully we will get more PARK less (ings)
-To find out what we would like to see in a city it is important to also discuss that which we do not think works in the urban context.
-And let's not forget the inhabitants, how diverse can a successful community be?
-As we go forth to design our cities it is important to know the tools available to us today.
-Lots of experimentation is needed because when it comes to urban design, everyone has the potential to a critic.

Aug 11, 07 8:55 am  · 
 · 

Original location for EP8
http://archinect.com/news/article.php?id=62593_0_24_0_M

Aug 11, 07 8:56 am  · 
 · 
AP

Editor's Picks: A Week in Archinect #9

August 10, 2007: The Jobs team presents a great set of Hints & Suggestions from Employers, the first installment in a new series of features intended to help architecture employers connect with architecture talent. Discuss.

August 15, 2007: Archinect member Barrett directs our attention to Icon Magazine's cover story, 50 Manifestos. Check 'em out, and be sure not to miss #46, by team member extraordinaire Geoff Manaugh. Discuss.

August 16, 2006: A year ago this week Archinect member metamechanic offered readers $100 for the Best 100 word Manifesto. Thanks for the reminder, Steven.

August 16, 2007: A question posed by mfrech spawns some reminiscing, and in the process a pair of early v2.0 threads (1 & 2) are bumped back into presence.

postscript:
t-shirts & floating houses

Aug 20, 07 9:17 am  · 
 · 
AP

Editor's Picks: A Week in Archinect #10

August 21, 2007: Archinect member Huanmic remixes lletdownl's official "guess the lyrics" game. Name that Architect and Building!!!

August 21, 2007: Chief Editor John Jourden asks members to help create a list of the top ten emergent US firms.

August 22, 2007: Inspired by Marlin and Ludwig's local tour guides for Los Angeles and London, we're opening up this thread to see if any other Archinectors out there would like to create their own customized Google Map. Google Map Tour Guide Central

August 23, 2007: In case you missed it, check out Hypercity Novo, another gem of a news post by JB Mollitt.

postscript:
congrats to Steve and the rest of the Fuchs family!

Sep 15, 07 12:15 pm  · 
 · 
AP

Editor's Picks: A Week in Archinect #11

August 27, 2001: Archinect editor Quilian Riano reviews Designing for the Other 90%, an exhibit currently on view at the Cooper Hewitt National Design Museum.

August 28, 2007: As posted in the news, Architect Robert A.M. Stern has been selected to design the George W. Bush Presidential Library. Discuss 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

August 31, 2007: Archinect member Medit initiates a thread to compile Charlie Rose [interviews] w/ Architects @ YouTube...

postscript:
font sleuths and football

Sep 15, 07 12:17 pm  · 
 · 
AP

Editor's Picks: A Week in Archinect #12

September 5, 2007: So why is it that so many of the buildings that house schools of architecture fail to rise to their task? Read: The Pitfalls of Designing for Designers | Discuss

September 5, 2007: RIP Luciano Pavarotti. 1 | 2

September 6, 2007: 2030 Update - architecture2030.org is taking their message to the readers of the New Yorker Magazine with a full page ad in the September 10th issue. Be on the lookout...

postscript:
STOP THE ARCHITORTURE!

Sep 15, 07 12:18 pm  · 
 · 
J B Mollitt

Editor's Picks: A Week in Archinect #13

September 12, 2007: Columbia student Mark Bearak is really primed about Ed Keller and his Drift Cinema workshop. Check it out and you’ll understand why. It seems man crushes are on the rise this fall.

September 11, 2007: A friend I’ve known since elementary school lost her husband on 9/11. When AP posted his news item, the most I could do was scan it. There’s a palpable fatigue that results from media saturation, intractable conflict and continual loss of human life. But there is an antidote, at least for me. First, there’s the realization that some of us are bound together by ties that don’t recognize borders, flags or politics. Second, perhaps paradoxically, there’s an election on the way. I know this doesn’t seem like much, but it’s clearly how my hope is defined.

September 10, 2007: Some remarkable advice, admissions and personal histories emerge when a so-called HighSGirl88 wanders in and posts a sincere request for an …Honest Opinion about Architecture. I couldn’t help but wonder if she’d read mdler’s earlier lament about the possible futility of architecture school.

September 09, 2007: barry lehrman attempts to disambiguate “livable communities” and rightly questions whether CNU is cut out for green urbanism. The debate that ensues touches on the dirty realism of urban life, the rise of virtual culture and its implications for emerging social constructs and more. This thread can definitely go places. If you get the urge to add a comment have a look first at Bryan Finoki’s recent post in the news.

N.B.
The dynamics of architect / client relations are well presented here. No Animals Were Harmed In The Making Of This Thread.

Next week: Since joining archinect I’ve twice suffered from IPR (inadvertent projectile regurgitation) while reading forum threads. They say comedy is tragedy plus time. I say archinect humour is that and more.

Sep 16, 07 1:15 am  · 
 · 
J B Mollitt

Editor’s Picks: A Week in Archinect #14
September 21, 2007: The New Cities Grow thread, initiated by lletdownl, provokes as many questions as it asks. Can hyper-accelerated growth produce a city worth living in? Devoid, for the moment, of the accretion of human agency conferred only by time, can Dubai’s apotheosis be bought? I doubt this is the last we’ve seen of this thread.

September 17, 2007: BHL suggests Sarkozy is a man with “no inner core”; memory-greedy, opportunistic and cynical. Gopnik is similarly skeptical about Sarko’s brand of audacity. What then are we to make of Orhan’s news item? Perhaps this podcast featuring Dominique Perrault will provide a few insights.

September 16, 2007: Corporate malfeasance on parade in the media is a waning spectacle but our market economy will invariably provoke smaller ethical challenges that strain our patience and resolve. Notions of loyalty and integrity, as well as the rudiments of professional conduct and intern satisfaction are explored in quizzical’s forum thread. This “employer” perspective was compelling enough to draw the attention of a former lurker who initiated his own thread in response – putting forth the “employee” perspective. The two should be fused for the archive.

N.B.
Archinect humour, to my mind, evokes Rabelais: Scatological, irreverent, salacious, inane, caustic, sarcastic, impudent, arcane! Love it or loathe it, you’d be hard pressed to find as inscrutable an architectural forum as this one anywhere else on the web. Long live its unfettered and ineffable “deep play.

Sep 23, 07 7:25 am  · 
 · 
J B Mollitt

Editor's Picks: A Week in Archinect #15

September 27, 2007: Ludwig Abache adds Belo Horizonte, Brasil to Google Map Tour Guide Central. Actually, the very day the Guide was promoted to a feature Ludwig also added Tokyo. If you’re thinking of creating your own map have a look here for info.

September 26, 2007: When holz.box posted his small projects thread, it was instantly added to the shortlist for this week’s picks. There’s an immediacy to the appeal of “big thoughts in small packages”, as liberty bell calls them. Orhan Ayyüce’s Topanga Canyon hideaway was quite a surprise. As was discovering holz's entry in the Phaidon Atlas while I was searching for projects to post! This thread is just getting started but there’s already a great deal to discover for those interested in elemental expression. AP’s excerpt of a Trakl poem, offered to support a definition, seems particularly apt.

September 24, 2007: Bryan Finoki posted a dense cluster of unsettling surveillance articles on Monday. You’ll not find an unequivocal endorsement of big brother’s acumen here. If surveillance inc. were a publicly listed multinational, its market performance and stock price would likely be a running joke. Nevertheless, I’m glad someone’s keeping tabs on the watchers.

NB.
Both RAArch and new member phased benefit from a great deal of advice from achinect veterans: dare i say....thesis? & Glenn Murcutt. Given the charged atmosphere in the forum this week the above is especially noteworthy. The Rowhouse thread is worth a look as well – I'm sold on that "wet" room.

Next Week: A proper rundown of archinect’s school blog activity.

Sep 30, 07 5:20 am  · 
 · 
vado retro

who's gargantua and who is pantagruel?

Sep 30, 07 9:05 am  · 
 · 
J B Mollitt

I was wondering when this would come up. I'll leave the answer to the fertile imaginations squatting here.

It was more the Rabelais wit and fearless, messy humanity that inspired the association, rather than any direct character comparison. Besides, I've yet to see a giant turd posted in the forum. Maybe if I scanned the archives I might be able to answer your question. ;)

Sep 30, 07 12:39 pm  · 
 · 

So you missed the giant turd posted within the forum circa September 2005?

Sep 30, 07 1:39 pm  · 
 · 
J B Mollitt
Errata:

I mistakenly equated archinect member holz.box with Austrian firm Holz Box Tirol when referring to an entry in the Phaidon Atlas of Contemporary World Architecture. My apologies for the oversight. They don’t call them pseudonyms for nothing. I’ve since reconsidered bestowing similar laurels on FrankLloydMike and aldorossi.

Oct 3, 07 11:09 pm  · 
 · 
J B Mollitt

Care to share that link UaA? Just to settle vado's question of course.

Oct 3, 07 11:11 pm  · 
 · 

I'll find the link eventually (somehow I remember a haiku thread, maybe), but I don't think the image is still available online. Someone was giving me shit within one of the threads, so I in turn posted an image of my recent enormous defecation (although the image link was resized to something like 15x15 pixels, so to actually view the full image one would have had to find the image url and then post it seperately). My posting the image was an obscure reference to Piranesi's engraving of a turd shaped island (see Duboy's Ledoux: an Architectural Enigma) published in response to someone that was giving him shit. By the way, G. B. Piranesi was born 4 October 1720. I'm going to the bathroom now.

Oct 4, 07 7:56 am  · 
 · 
J B Mollitt

Editor's Picks: A Week in Archinect #16

October 05, 2007: Reading namhenderson’s news item about Slow Cities is bound to make one question its feasibility for North America. Especially when considering that our prevailing ethos is geared for accelerated growth and the incessant stimulation of consumer appetites. However, there are examples of the movement’s appeal and there is certainly no shortage of heated debate on what constitutes a livable community. Perhaps we should give it time.

October 04, 2007: For the kind of money spent on the Large Hadron Collider, over $3 billion Euro and counting, I half expected it to show up in Halo 3 as a plot device. While the hunt for a “God particle” has made something of an impression in the noosphere, you’d be lucky to find three friends (present company excepted) willing to offer a decent working explanation of its merit. So for those whose eyes roll at the mere mention of a Theory of Everything, offer them subtect’s link to a virtual tour of the LHC. As for those who fear an Ice-9 Type Transition thanks to CERN’s new tech, why not add your speculations to Apurimac’s provocative thread, Apocalyptic Urbanism.

October 02, 2007: is your instructor qualified to teach? This seemingly innocuous question put forth by taboho provoked a great deal of discussion in the forum this week. Teachers, students and licensed architects all weighed in with their personal experiences relating to instructor suitability, workforce preparedness, fiscal constraints and the disdain for practice engendered in academia.

NB.
Archinect School Blogs
Quilian Riano documents his research trip to Spain.
bryan boyer pens an Open Letter to the ICA Boston.
Arjun Bhat offers a stimulating defense of his hybrid urban form thesis.

To all Canadian ‘necters(ors/eurs) wherever you may be, Happy Thanksgiving!

Oct 7, 07 8:13 am  · 
 · 
J B Mollitt

Editor's Picks: A Week in Archinect #17

October 13, 2007: “For architects and designers, Architectural Digest is the Gold Standard.” A rather sad but ludicrous assertion coming from NPR but evidence nonetheless of a persistent disjunction between architecture and the public understanding. Perhaps agfa8x’s thread The Vanity Press might be of some use to them.

October 12, 2007: Read le bossman's Mistakes thread if you appreciate cautionary tales, ominous foreshadowing and, so far, litigation-free anecdotes. By all means, post ‘em if you’ve got ‘em. Your insights might just help avert a potential tragedy.

October 08, 2007: Auteur architecture and Ballardian toys aren’t enough to keep museums solvent in the digital age. Disembodied subjectivity is the new frontier and aeglitis gives us a glimpse at the rationale behind the move in this news item. It’s still too early to tell whether these early experiments will yield anything substantive but there are several companies working assiduously behind the scenes in anticipation of the required cultural shift.

N.B.
Inspired by Steven Ward’s Ivanhoe Court remodel, [beta]³ launches his Project 2940 thread. Philarch bumps Living in Gin’s earlier thread "We've been looking at some floor plans..." with news of a parental commission. Good luck!

Oct 14, 07 7:58 pm  · 
 · 
liberty bell

JB, I really enjoy your wrap-ups.

Oct 14, 07 9:19 pm  · 
 · 
brian buchalski

actually, i'm beginning to think that architectural digest is the gold standard. the october issue includes articles on very modern, unbuilt work of paul rudolph and philip johnson amongst other goodies.

Oct 15, 07 8:34 am  · 
 · 

This week we've invited our well respected member Steven Ward to pick the content that got his attention in archinect sections. Needless to say, he has done a great job on the short notice. Click to read his picks;
in the news,
in the images,
in the links,
in the forums

Thank you Steven.
Editors' Picks #18

Oct 21, 07 3:10 pm  · 
 · 

another gorgeous week of pickings put together by our own blood sister; liberty bell, of course.
we say, thank you donna.

Hey 19

Oct 28, 07 1:18 pm  · 
 · 

EP continues to grow with much talented namhenderson. he is our new diggs. wait! did i spell that right?.;.)

EP # 20

thank you nam.

Nov 4, 07 11:39 am  · 
 · 

looks like what's worst is getting more informative

Nov 4, 07 12:10 pm  · 
 · 
Editors' Picks # 21, the Emergency Edition

J B Mollitt

called me 25 minutes ago and said there are more important things in life than picking cotton in Archinect. He asked me if I could cover up for Canada.
No problem. I love the maple leaf. Ich bin ein Kanadisch.
Seriously, get well soon J.B., let's see what I can do.

Another Canadian Leonard Cohen once said "there is a crack in everything and that's where the light comes in."
Okay fine, but Leo, you're just a poet.
Among us architects it is more like, "there is a crack in this building and that's where the lawsuit comes in."
Speaking of cracks... It's no joke.
But the buildings themselves are not the only liabilities when it comes to architecture.

Elsewhere at the breakfast club;
C'mon Prix here is your Istanbul briefing. Enjoy your breakfast in dense urban programs containing shopping malls. Also, we thank Michael for the great update from the bowels.;.)

Read this;
Mike Davis' take on, 'Who Really Set the California Fires?'

A problem and suggested remedies by alexander walter. I'll call for my order as soon as I pay my telephone bill.

I welcome this and revive this! You know Meta... Payz...

Now, the Obituaries;
Norman Mailer
Hank Thompson
And,
Boxed architecture doesn't look so good these days.

Okay my 15 minutes are up! Have a nice day!

Nov 11, 07 2:17 am  · 
 · 

the first 30 seconds of 'sunday morning' can just make your day. thanks, orhan. you're one of those few destined for more than a mere 15, i'm thinking.

Nov 11, 07 8:54 am  · 
 · 
vado retro

perhaps this is a better lyric for liability than leonard's...

I'm fixing a hole where the rain gets in
and stops my mind from wandering
where it will go
I'm filling the cracks that ran though the door
and kept my mind from wandering
where it will go

And it really doesn't matter if I'm wrong
I'm right where I belong
I'm right where I belong
See the people standing there
who disagree and never win
and wonder why they don't get in my door

I'm painting my room in a colorful way,
and when my mind is wandering
there I will go

And it really doesn't matter if I'm wrong
I'm right where I belong
I'm right where I belong
Silly people run around
they worry me and never ask me
why they don't get past my door

I'm taking my time for a number of things
that weren't important yesterday
and I still go

where it will go
where it will go
where it will go

Nov 11, 07 9:33 am  · 
 · 

as was participated, the sun has risen from where it always does. the east.
one of my favorite architect have prepared these golden picks from japan.
thanks a lot jump.

Nov 18, 07 8:47 pm  · 
 · 

t. killer EP #23 is coming from Minneapolis. Our special editor Barry Lehrman prepared this very archinect edition picks for you because he knows what is going on! pick up the turkey drumstick.
thanks for the giving, barry

Nov 25, 07 4:23 pm  · 
 · 

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

That is right.
Archinect's first 'Sunday Brunch' is served!!!
Enjoy and watch the bloody Mary count...

Thank you.
Hint; Do you wonder who Emily Kemper is?

Ladies and Gentelmen,
EP # 24. YUM.

Dec 2, 07 12:39 pm  · 
 · 

Thanks, Orhan! Gosh, I'm way behind everyone in my post count. I need to catch up ;o)

Dec 2, 07 1:30 pm  · 
 · 
EP # 25

Happy Hanukkah indeed!

it will be one long month with all three abrahams merging...
remember 3 mustaphas 3?

now, where are my latkes?

thank you ms emily kemper, that is, for two great weekends of EP. now get some sleep...

Dec 9, 07 1:02 pm  · 
 · 

we asked our well 'coordinated' architecture gourmet holz.box to make the list marking the 26 th. edition of editor's picks, that is .5 year old now. long time for an idea that started while picking on architecture...

thanks to all of the participants so far, and watch for many more to come.
and don't forget, your turn will arrive!

holz.box. yeah!

Dec 16, 07 1:39 pm  · 
 · 

will work for food (subtle??)

Dec 17, 07 9:34 am  · 
 · 

what's more to say? simply vado via...

Dec 23, 07 1:02 am  · 
 · 

to bring some noteworthy instances of 2007 to our attention, i asked seasoned writer, archinect "team member," my occasional pen-pal and the founder of much followed BLDG BLOG, geoff manaugh to do the selection.
geoff's poetic view on things that concerns built, unbuilt, forgotten, remembered, imaginary and to be discovered existing world and beyond, make up this special edition of editor's picks;
Guest Editor #28: Year in Review...

i thank geoff for doing this indeed special piece for us on top of his busy schedule and other critical obligations.

Dec 30, 07 4:56 pm  · 
 · 

i know we are all celebrities but some of us are more celebrities than the others.
yeah! heather ring. supreme senior editor, sse... enjoy her picks.

sorry for being tardy with the ceremonies!

Jan 7, 08 2:34 pm  · 
 · 

first i thought of not polluting his view with picks and ticks that we deal here on a day to day basis, but then i realized that it would be nice to get some island air and since this is his extended living room anyway. click on the picture to see EP #30.
thanks a lot techno. see you anytime now;.)

Jan 13, 08 8:28 pm  · 
 · 

I'll keep the door open (no need to lock doors on this island) for you Orhan

Jan 16, 08 2:51 pm  · 
 · 

i have already said it elsewhere, but i'll say it again.
They are maniacs!
But they are our maniacs...
mdlerweed=thankyouthankyou

Jan 22, 08 2:07 pm  · 
 · 

thank you fred for a great edition.

you know archinect is an exceptional web site, when its members are exceptional bloggers. visit sevensixfive.net

Jan 28, 08 10:25 am  · 
 · 

really super! thanks to [beta]v.4 once or twice... ooo hell, million times.

may the singers grant many touch downs to his favorite team.
PS; i know there is more to it but remember the reaction from the family establishment?

in this country;

Feb 3, 08 2:45 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: