Archinect
anchor

Newschool of Architecture and Design, San Diego

difficultfix

Hey Whats up I decided to go to Newschool of Architecture in San Diego. I looked all over the internet to see if I were to find any Info, but all I find were a few remarks from people probably never even been there. I am a graphic designer (or at least thats what my title is) I work on drawings and renderings for an Architectural Engineering firm. I get paid pretty good so I Cant complain. I decided to go there because I just happen to move here(because my wife got offered a job in downtown) so I decided to Go to Newschool. I am pursuing an M Arch...
This is my first time posting to Archinect......and I am expecting to see alot of comments (more bad then good, but ok)

I visted SciARC, and realized its too far of a drive....
and CalPoly Pomona (well its not for me) I would like to go Cal poly SLO but... my wife Career is paying the bills so I am fine with that....she makes alot more than me (unrealted to architecture)

So I DECIDED to stay in San Diego....

Well Eveyone...Its nice to meet all of you...If anyone is from San Diego.....Then whats up neighbors... Meet you at the GasLamp....

Sep 21, 06 11:35 pm
difficultfix

yeah I know alot of typos

Sep 21, 06 11:37 pm  · 
 · 
arri

Difficult,
You should start a student blog. San Diego is such a nice town with great weather,I want to move there!

I bet lots of people are intrigued about the New School, but like you said there isn't much info about the school.

Sep 22, 06 1:52 pm  · 
 · 
difficultfix

Yeah San Diego is a really cool town, I have been here since early August. There seems to be alot of good shit to do. As for the school, I am ready to start. I know every school is a different experience for everyone, And The way I see it . It really dosent matter where you get your education, what matters is the skills you have. That is what will take you where you need to go.( yeah I know having a school with a big rep will open doors). But in the long run its up to you / what doors you can open. anyways talk to you later.....

Sep 22, 06 4:09 pm  · 
 · 
mahakrithi

hi...did u final study in new school?????can u tell me bout the graduate courses....is it a good university to apply to????

Jun 23, 11 7:23 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: