Archinect
anchor

what do archinects look like?

heterarch
chips baby!
Jul 27, 05 1:20 pm  · 
 · 
lletdownl

no one cares what i say, but if i piss you off later, here is something to throw your darts at

http://www.myspace.com/things_and_stuff

Jul 27, 05 1:20 pm  · 
 · 
tyrrhena

"if i piss you off later, here is something to throw your darts at"

heheheh...

Jul 27, 05 1:23 pm  · 
 · 
abracadabra
Jul 27, 05 1:25 pm  · 
 · 
tyrrhena

hail, abra the saint!

Jul 27, 05 1:28 pm  · 
 · 

No to the ghostbuster costume. Like I said, Mark Wahlberg and I were separated at birth. Disco dis way and disco dat way.

Jul 27, 05 1:31 pm  · 
 · 

I think it's time for a whole new hit reality TV show, maybe THE ARCHINECT LIFE? or ARCHINECT SWAP? EXTREME MAKEOVER: ARCHINECT EDITION? or ARCHINECT FACTOR? or HONEY I SHRUNK THE ARCHINECTS?

Jul 27, 05 1:36 pm  · 
 · 
johndevlin

(Javier: this is funner than that suicide thread which was definitely a downer. I hope you are happier now.)

Jul 27, 05 1:45 pm  · 
 · 
Bryan Finoki

johndevlin,

yanking my chain now?

(Brian Finoki sp.!!!)

Jul 27, 05 1:48 pm  · 
 · 
form64

in my public "architect disguise" as i'm wanted in 6 states. lol

Jul 27, 05 1:55 pm  · 
 · 
johndevlin

jesus f****n christ: I gotta go out now an kill myself!

Jul 27, 05 1:55 pm  · 
 · 
liberty bell

Wait, abra, that's not really you, right? That's a movie star? I almost recognize it, dammit.

Jul 27, 05 1:59 pm  · 
 · 

Ja, das ist abracadabra.

Jul 27, 05 2:07 pm  · 
 · 

And I'll only participate in the new hit reality TV show if thablueprintt brings more bar hoppers.

Jul 27, 05 2:11 pm  · 
 · 
BOTS

so far- a general bunch of good looking guy and gals. Don't let this put of the more aesthetically challenged.

Le Bossman come reveal yourself to us. Put to bed the ghost of anonimity.

Jul 27, 05 2:30 pm  · 
 · 

some of us just have to wait until the workday is done and we can upload stuff from home. I don't happen to have pics of me floating around the net, esp. not recent, good ones.

Jul 27, 05 2:32 pm  · 
 · 
joed

the ever-ornery... joed

http://personals.salon.com/profile.aspx?bookmark=fBcagc2Of%2fE%3d

you guys not only get to see me, but you also get to read all of the dorky things i say about myself. double whammy.

Jul 27, 05 2:33 pm  · 
 · 
joed

btw, awesome thread.

Jul 27, 05 2:34 pm  · 
 · 

so now that everyone has seen an upclose of my middle finger, anyone want to give me a job? willing to relocate as needed!

Jul 27, 05 2:35 pm  · 
 · 

thats meant for you, libertybell...

Jul 27, 05 2:36 pm  · 
 · 
liberty bell

I adore you, Pixelwhore, but I'm barely keeping myself employed at the moment, that's why I have so much time to post on archinect!

But if you need a place to crash while headed across country, I will have plenty of bedrooms when my house gets done.

Jul 27, 05 2:43 pm  · 
 · 
AP

where's Soleil? talk about a hottie!

Jul 27, 05 2:43 pm  · 
 · 
momentum
me

me and the white devil about a year and a half ago. only thing i know of with me online. i know submitting this will come back to haunt me.

Jul 27, 05 2:52 pm  · 
 · 
EcoArchSefa

Rita Novel...i just happen to be at the right place at the right time when she asked to take the pic...i would rather you hook me up with your neighbor ...hehehe!

Jul 27, 05 2:58 pm  · 
 · 

ALL cross country sleeping will be performed either in my car or in the seediest motels possible. Nothing against you LB, but if I'm gonna do it, I gotta do it right!

Jul 27, 05 2:58 pm  · 
 · 

Here's me 2001.07.24, pic taken by my then museumpeace assistant Anna DiCicco; we were playing hooky that day.

I was thinking, "Strike a pose praying in the garden of Japanese I really think so."

Jul 27, 05 3:00 pm  · 
 · 
joed

am i the only one disappointed that rita novel is a guy? maybe i just haven't been paying attention lately. i think i might be developing ADD. sigh.

Jul 27, 05 3:02 pm  · 
 · 

Actually, Rita Novel is quite a guy.

Jul 27, 05 3:06 pm  · 
 · 
domestic

Stephanie's myspace profile says she likes julie doiron, cool.
Do you have the Julie Doiron and The Wooden Stars CD? All her work is very pretty but especially that CD she did with the wooden stars of ottawa, that ones my fav.

Jul 27, 05 3:31 pm  · 
 · 
abracadabra

liberty bell, yep, thats yours truly.
if you notice, my right eye is closed. thats where the rabbits are.

Jul 27, 05 3:32 pm  · 
 · 
stephanie

domestic,
no, i do not have that cd, but i have heard some of the songs on it, and like it quite a bit. julie dorion helped my broken heart through some rough times...and it's hard for me to really listen to her now, i still love her though.

liberty,
i would like to note that i have some pretty awesome glasses as well, that are not represented in my main profile picture.

Jul 27, 05 3:37 pm  · 
 · 
leander
i love korean bbq
Jul 27, 05 3:55 pm  · 
 · 
Bula

Found one at work...
Last year's birthday with one of my two girls.

Jul 27, 05 4:05 pm  · 
 · 
Oana S.
yep

i'm curious about bryan boyer.. :)

Jul 27, 05 4:07 pm  · 
 · 
liberty bell

Bula, that is one really beautiful picture. And you look exactly as I expected, too.

abracadabra, on the other hand. You are quite a surprise, in a good way. I haven't found the word for it yet but it's somewhere around "Hemingwayesque", though not in a physical sense. You're a great writer, can you help my vocabulary here?

Context in these pictures is so important!

Jul 27, 05 4:10 pm  · 
 · 
liberty bell

Of course who we all really want to see is our fascinating vado retro....

Jul 27, 05 4:14 pm  · 
 · 
AP

ya abra, "hemingwayesque" or maybe -ish... I had an arch professor who's home looked somethin' like the background of your pic

Jul 27, 05 4:15 pm  · 
 · 
AP

i would almost rather keep my mental image of vado...

Jul 27, 05 4:16 pm  · 
 · 

A-whoa. leander! kind of blurry, which means you'd look great in that convertible you almost traded in for.

B-yeah johndev...this is a much better topic. thanks.

C-i'm looking out for TED. everyone wants to know what that yogaphile looks like.

D-I can confirm that in fact that is dear abra.

Jul 27, 05 4:20 pm  · 
 · 
stephanie

i want to see what per looks like.
and evangalical bunny.
and i'll put a second on TED.

it's like writing a wish list.

Jul 27, 05 4:29 pm  · 
 · 

there were public pics of per with his young son floating (no pun intended) around somewhere.

Jul 27, 05 4:34 pm  · 
 · 
stephanie

i guess i should stalk the photos page more...

Jul 27, 05 4:38 pm  · 
 · 
AP
Per
Jul 27, 05 4:43 pm  · 
 · 
stephanie

OMG!!!

Jul 27, 05 4:48 pm  · 
 · 
MysteryMan

I knew we'd see Richard Belzer. Not tha kid, he's cute.

Jul 27, 05 4:51 pm  · 
 · 
lush

OMG is right!!!

Jul 27, 05 4:53 pm  · 
 · 

you ladies should demand to see some headshots of christopher fadden. the workday won't be the same.

Jul 27, 05 4:59 pm  · 
 · 
Smokety Mc Smoke Smoke

hello everyone

Jul 27, 05 5:01 pm  · 
 · 

after this pic was taken, Abra signed my chest!!!

Jul 27, 05 5:02 pm  · 
 · 
MysteryMan

Not that anyone cares, but here's a little Mystery for ya:
[imghttp://www.archlab.com/archLAB/mystery4.jpg[/img]

As good-lookin' as Richard Belzer? You be the judge.

Jul 27, 05 5:14 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: