Archinect
anchor

Tattoo of Ronchamp on my shoulder

abracadabra
May 13, 05 11:29 pm  · 
 · 
G-bot

I have a non architect friend who got Gehry's sketch of the Guggenheim tattooed around his arm. Back when it was first built. Very cool looking.

May 14, 05 2:04 pm  · 
 · 
ferplexion

i'm getting a tattoo of adolf loos

May 14, 05 2:11 pm  · 
 · 
LenaV

I have a dewy rose tatooed on the upper part of my butt

May 14, 05 5:34 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

my tatoo reads"ornament is crime" any pics lena? trust butt verify is my motto.

May 14, 05 6:31 pm  · 
 · 
e909
i would like a full body tattoo of myself, slightly askew so that i am always out of focus.

flange

but a tattooed map to the 7-11 might be handy. or a map to frederisk's of hollywood store could be providential at the next time a sweetie asks you how to get to the nearest naughty lingerie supplier.

May 15, 05 2:38 am  · 
 · 
vado retro

e i usually just take them to there personally. and hang around to give some support.

May 15, 05 9:30 am  · 
 · 

hah hah finally...

admit it, don't you have ink envy now?

May 26, 09 5:28 pm  · 
 · 
drums please, Fab?

how many PBR's did that take?

May 26, 09 6:07 pm  · 
 · 

what the hell is a PBR?

May 26, 09 6:57 pm  · 
 · 
LB_Architects
drums please, Fab?
pAbSt BlUe RiBbOn!

(strong language ~ not work safe!!!)

May 26, 09 7:08 pm  · 
 · 
drums please, Fab?

woah FP, do you like frank lloyd wright?

May 26, 09 7:09 pm  · 
 · 
LB_Architects

Ummm...no.

May 26, 09 7:11 pm  · 
 · 
drums please, Fab?

FLW Avery Coonley windows

May 26, 09 7:28 pm  · 
 · 
odee

wow...that is all I have for this thread.

May 27, 09 12:33 am  · 
 · 
rondo mogilskie

"i'm getting a tattoo of adolf loos"

Yeah, his Tribune entry on your willy, I'll bet

May 27, 09 9:08 pm  · 
 · 
bobbell

I want a tattoo barcode on my shoulder.I have been wanting to get a tattoo for a while now, so I did some research and came up with a list of the 15 best places to get tattoos.

Mar 5, 15 2:33 am  · 
 · 
Volunteer

Here is an idea from 35,000 years ago. The artists used bulges and depressions in the rock wall to represent parts of the animal. Can you imagine if they were modernists rather than classicists? We would still be wondering WTF is that?

http://1drv.ms/1G1tf8D

Mar 5, 15 9:32 am  · 
 · 
curtkram

Can you imagine if they were modernists rather than classicists

mdoernists had the scientific method.  they would have probably found an actual bison and preserved it or taxidermied it so they could more easily communicate how best to hunt, clean, cook, and eat it.  bison would have been domesticated to make hunting much faster and easier.  communites would be developed to specialize in tasks of hunting, cleaning, cooking, tanning, making clothes, etc.

the world would have evolved, and the 'traditionalist' would be born, who would have the leisure time to bitch about how people design things they don't want because of the modernist.

Mar 5, 15 10:09 am  · 
 · 

Can you imagine if they were modernists rather than classicists

They were modernists. Now we view them as classicists. Which makes us classist.

Mar 5, 15 12:54 pm  · 
 · 
Volunteer

Actually the work of our 35,000 year-old artist closely resembles some of the French impressionist Roualt's work, as do many of the other cave paintings. Go figure.

Mar 5, 15 7:18 pm  · 
 · 
On the fence

Why not an IKEA store or Walmart?  Wait, a McDonalds.

Feb 16, 18 12:39 pm  · 
 · 
Almosthip7

I Have 27 tattoos.  Although you wouldn't know if if you met me at work.  My boss hates them, so they have to be covered if I am meeting with clients that day.

Feb 16, 18 12:51 pm  · 
 · 
JonathanLivingston

I always thought it would be cool to get a small line work perspective of each finished project conglomerated into a cool sleeve.  A sort of portfolio you wear. Imagine sitting down for a client interview and rolling up the sleeves of a fine white pressed shirt to reveal your tat folio?. 

Feb 16, 18 2:04 pm  · 
 · 
randomised

Tatfolio, sounds great.

Feb 16, 18 2:54 pm  · 
 · 
JonathanLivingston

Also, shows commitment to your work. Clients will respect that.

Feb 16, 18 4:20 pm  · 
 · 
TIQM

If I had done tattoos of buildings I thought I liked when I was younger, I have to say I’d be very sad now.  

Mar 20, 22 1:04 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: