Archinect
anchor

What kind of hairstyle is best for an architect?

vado retro

What is the best architect hairstyle? What kind of cuts and hair products are the starchitects employing these days?

Mar 2, 05 9:19 pm
e909

I'll avoid this

Mar 2, 05 9:34 pm  · 
 · 
e

you must ask

Mar 2, 05 9:39 pm  · 
 · 
ArchAngel

Mar 2, 05 10:10 pm  · 
 · 
e909

freddie fender and Little richard's lovechild?

Mar 3, 05 12:21 am  · 
 · 
Bula
Mar 3, 05 1:13 am  · 
 · 
3ifs

^ thom mayne's brother ted ^ he used to work around the morphosis office, running prints and making coffee... lets just say he didn't fit in.

Mar 3, 05 8:45 am  · 
 · 
Ms Beary

looks more like Brad Pitt's brother.

Mar 3, 05 10:45 am  · 
 · 
BOTS

What ever the style, you can't be without L'Oreal

Get a high-shine look with Architect Wax, a cool, water-based wax that provides extreme shine and separation without weighing hair down. Create shaped and desfined or slick and sleek styles, depending on your mood.

Mar 3, 05 12:22 pm  · 
 · 
David Cuthbert

without question if you can shake it like beckham do even try (rem has a similar trim, also interpreted by brad kewlass)

Mar 3, 05 2:04 pm  · 
 · 
AUTOMAILER DAEMON DOOD

this post has just taken on a new level of personal importance. i've been preparing for the job thang for the last few months, finished my portfolio, and have an interview tomorrow. i was really looking forward to getting a hip do on my overdue, shaggy mop. i made the mistake of scheduling with someone i didnt know, and she was sooooo boring. "so, like an inch and half off here? five sixteenths off the front?" i felt like i was autocading my hair. 60 bucks. ugh. i wish i could have been mean and bailed.

Mar 3, 05 3:38 pm  · 
 · 
stephanie

GO BACK AND GET IT FIXED! when you pay a lot of a haircut, usually you can do that!

Mar 3, 05 3:49 pm  · 
 · 
e

i don't think i've paid for a haircut in 15 years.

Mar 3, 05 4:22 pm  · 
 · 
Center for Ants

i personally like using CATIA to model my intended haircut. then i hand it off to some poor sap in the model shop. make some shop drawings from the model... then i bring that in when i get my haircut and have it replicated.

Mar 3, 05 4:27 pm  · 
 · 
Manteno_Montenegro

There are not nearly enough working professionals with hair like Robert Smith.

Mar 3, 05 5:07 pm  · 
 · 
infernocp
Mar 4, 05 12:14 pm  · 
 · 
infernocp

Thats some nice hair

Mar 4, 05 12:14 pm  · 
 · 
infernocp

If you've got the hair, and the fashion sense, you'll get the girl. Oh, and being Johnny Depp helps too.

Mar 4, 05 12:18 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

we would all have hair like smith's if our bands had made it big. where's my bowtie at???

Mar 6, 05 7:35 am  · 
 · 
e909
i don't think i've paid for a haircut in 15 years.

sure, but how often do you buy a fresh bottle of propane?

Mar 10, 05 4:39 am  · 
 · 
e909
If you've got the hair, and the fashion sense, you'll get the girl

he's good with his hands.

Mar 10, 05 4:47 am  · 
 · 
vado retro

e- have you had a haircut in that time or are you doin the howard hughes thing? how long are your fingernails???

Mar 10, 05 6:30 pm  · 
 · 
e

this is the look of a true architect vado

Mar 10, 05 6:45 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

ahh took a half a day today and am getting my haircut at 3:30. have a date with a nice pinot 2nite.

Mar 11, 05 2:43 pm  · 
 · 
e

make glenn danzig proud vado.

Mar 11, 05 2:45 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

ahh the haircut turned out pretty good scheduled the next in fifteen years ala howard and e.

Mar 11, 05 4:17 pm  · 
 · 
Medit

Doyle, the new starchitect... first-class designing knife factories..

(warning: this hairstyle looks cool but can increase the risk of strabismus, also you'll need a special safety helmet at site visits with a hole on the front side)

Mar 11, 05 5:07 pm  · 
 · 
3ifs

i never understood why he doesn't just put the scissors down...

Mar 11, 05 5:12 pm  · 
 · 
garpike

They are part of his hands. See the frown? See it???

Jan 22, 08 8:34 pm  · 
 · 
moose drool

If your hair is not gray yet, get some silver hair color and gray it out. You will look older and get more respect from clients.

Jan 23, 08 12:22 pm  · 
 · 
brian buchalski

i thought that the style george clooney was sportin' at cannes in spring 2007 would be a good look for an architect. too bad i'm working in development now and have to resort to a donald trump inspired cut.

Jan 23, 08 12:46 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: