Archinect
anchor

Grabag

JawkneeMusic

Maybe I can come up with more of these

Aug 7, 22 10:55 am
Non Sequitur

I'm sure you can... but keep them to yourself.  These are plain & stupid.  I hear Walmart is hiring.  Maybe your time is best spent there.

Aug 7, 22 11:38 am  · 
 · 
bowling_ball

I may have told this story before. Apologies if I'm repeating.

About 10-12 years ago, there was a local resident/ neighbour near our office who used to stop in about once a week. Why? No idea. He would ask a few questions, seem to get the hint that we were busy, and leave. This was once/week for about a month or 6 weeks. He was nice and polite, but seemed a bit eccentric like our friend above.

One day he comes in, unannounced as usual, with a pile of drawings he'd done. I can't remember if they were in crayon or marker, but they looked as if a 3 year old drew them. He was proud, and at that point he asked if we had any openings for an architect. Poor guy. We explained to him how it all worked, and we never saw him again.

JkM, you seem nice enough and you're not hurting anybody, but maybe it's time to give up the schtick. It's not funny. It's not amusing. If you need some kind of help, it's ok to reach out. I'll even offer to help if there's a way I can.

Aug 7, 22 6:07 pm  · 
1  · 
Non-ASD

I think that he clearly needs help, but it's up to a different kind of professional to help him

Aug 7, 22 6:34 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

BB, he’s not harmless. He has a very concerning stalking side on Twitter that’s not helped by the extra violent song “lyrics”… or his conspiracy videos.

Aug 7, 22 7:19 pm  · 
 · 
monosierra

Wow I thought he was just a troll. So he's mentally ill? The mods should do something about it.

Aug 7, 22 9:48 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

• ×Search in: