Archinect
anchor

M. Arch - Parsons or MassArt

Hi all! I have a B.S. in Architecture, have been working in the field for several years, and have decided to go back to school. Outside of architecture I'm an artist, and I'm from New England, so I applied to art schools with architecture programs in the Northeast for grad school. 

RISD was my top choice but I was rejected...oh well, not meant to be. I was accepted to Parsons 3 year M.Arch with 35% tuition covered, and I was also accepted to MassArt M.Arch Track II (four semesters). MassArt is a significantly less expensive and shorter program, but Parsons is, from what I can tell, a much better program in terms of student work and reputation.

If anyone who went to either of these programs, or knows anything about them, can provide insight, I would really appreciate it. I know the common sentiment here is to go to the cheaper school, but I want to consider both programs more holistically to make sure I'm making the right decision. Thank you!

Mar 15, 22 1:31 pm

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: