Archinect
anchor

Troll Challenge

In the spirit of the holiday season I present the Troll Challenge. Post your totals here.

Nov 26, 21 4:49 pm
Non Sequitur

I have 15 on ignore but only one is a (occasional) regular.

Nov 26, 21 5:16 pm  · 
 · 
JLC-1

Nov 26, 21 5:54 pm  · 
 · 
proto

Where are you finding that?

Nov 27, 21 1:50 pm  · 
 · 
JLC-1

here

Nov 27, 21 3:14 pm  · 
 · 
rcz1001

My biggest competition being.... x-jla and randomised. However, what you are all listing is how many people you are ignoring not how many are ignoring you. Now, that would tell us who the biggest troll is.... which we might already know who that is.

Nov 26, 21 6:05 pm  · 
 · 
randomised

“ However, what you are all listing is how many people you are ignoring not how many are ignoring you. Now, that would tell us who the biggest troll is.... ”

agreed with this part and this part only! Not trolling am educating you poor lot...

Nov 26, 21 8:19 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

You're not a particularly good teacher in that respect Rando...

Nov 26, 21 9:41 pm  · 
1  · 
randomised

a teacher is only as good as their worst students, so yeah...like casting pearls before the swine, pearls before the swine :'(

Nov 27, 21 3:27 pm  · 
 · 
randomised

Back to the original post, am not ignoring anyone...I’m not some snowflake afraid to be exposed to differing views and opinions or annoying walls of text

Nov 26, 21 8:24 pm  · 
1  · 
midlander

me too. having children, siblings, coworkers, and neighbors has made me very good at ignoring things without hiding them.

Nov 26, 21 10:18 pm  · 
3  · 
citizen

Wait... it's possible to ignore people here?  (Other than just rolling the eyes when you see a post, then sticking pins into an effigy?)

Nov 26, 21 8:58 pm  · 
 · 
rcz1001

yes.

Nov 26, 21 9:57 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

I think the only active member I ever put on ignore was DC... I'm sure some of those on my list are random accounts of his.

Nov 26, 21 10:25 pm  · 
1  · 
rcz1001

Oh Mr. Curtis. I haven't seen or heard him post anything here in awhile.

Nov 27, 21 1:05 am  · 
1  · 
citizen

Just don't utter his name thrice...

Nov 27, 21 2:26 pm  · 
 · 
rcz1001

Good point. That's why I didn't use any first name. Luckily, there's plausible deniability as there are multiple individuals in the field of architecture, engineering, and construction with said last name.... even the same first letter of first name as a certain person of said last name yet we can always be with plausibility to be talking about different persons with said last name.

Nov 27, 21 3:45 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Yeah, David C sure was a peach.

Nov 27, 21 5:07 pm  · 
 · 
citizen

Careful! If you summon him, it's on you to burn everything, bury the ashes, move, and change names.

Nov 27, 21 5:37 pm  · 
2  · 
rcz1001

Are we talking about an architect in the State of Washington? or are we talking about a landscape designer/architect or are we talking about the architect in Louisiana? I can't imagine who else we could be summoning. Best not to summon what we don't want to summon.

Nov 27, 21 6:40 pm  · 
 · 
rcz1001

I'm now within ~100 miles from a certain character without moving

Those near where the Willamette Valley and Columbia River join will want to avoid evoking that character's name or it shall summon in your backyard or close enough to it.

Nov 27, 21 6:57 pm  · 
1  · 
citizen

Just don't utter his name thrice...

Nov 27, 21 2:25 pm  · 
1  · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: