Archinect
anchor

Biggest Pain Points of Running an Arch Firm

davidk.lafond

Hi, so I’m conducting a personal research project about what are the most common pain points that architects face on a daily basis. I’m more interested in knowing about architects with a more administrative role who run their own businesses, but anyone is welcome to add their own thoughts. In short, my questions to you are:

What tasks takes the majority of your time everyday (that you would like to reduce)?

What are the biggest pain points that you’re facing in your business right now? 

What is something that keeps irritating you in your day-to-day responsibilities?

I would love to get your feedback!

Jul 23, 21 12:52 pm
Non Sequitur

What's in it for us?

Also, personal side project?  I wonder what the odds are that there is some sort of googlygook self-help jive book/website behind these questions... methinks those odds are high.  

Jul 23, 21 12:57 pm  · 
1  · 
SneakyPete

1. Posting on Archinect.

2. Dumb people on Archinect.

3. Billable work taking away from my ability to post on Archinect.

Jul 23, 21 1:49 pm  · 
2  · 
Non Sequitur

what about asking dumb questions on archinect?

Jul 23, 21 1:55 pm  · 
1  · 
randomised

What tasks takes the majority of your time everyday (that you would like to reduce)?

-not knowing how to start, how to get commissions, funding and or clients.

What are the biggest pain points that you’re facing in your business right now? 

-not knowing how to start, how to get commissions, funding and or clients..

What is something that keeps irritating you in your day-to-day responsibilities?

-not knowing how to start, how to get commissions, funding and or clients.

Jul 23, 21 3:58 pm  · 
 · 

clients

Jul 23, 21 4:27 pm  · 
 · 
Kinsbergen

Marketing calls from product reps. 

Jul 23, 21 4:31 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: