Archinect
anchor

Non Sequential

Asheghi04Arc
It is not what is said that makes you feel uncomfortable about architecture, when you should be looking at it with many perspectives in mind.

Whats coming next, is the idea that you can fill in your space with your own disgrace, and let the time pass you by, the words are but a flava to your delight!

Contextually speaking, when a space for instance lacks a social cumalation, thats when your perspectives can make a difference.

return, return to your own senses of architecture and go back forward to the meaning of why you put yourself in place of suggestion.

Dec 26, 20 1:20 pm
Non Sequitur

oh my. Don’t associate my good & holly name with nonsensical self-help googlygook word salads like that. 

Dec 26, 20 1:46 pm  · 
7  · 
randomised

would be nice as a feature to be able to downvote the opening post of a thread...

Dec 26, 20 2:27 pm  · 
8  · 
Non Sequitur

too much power tho...

1  · 
citizen

How is that different than your other posts, Non? 

< ducks, runs, hides >

Dec 26, 20 2:40 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Hey now, if I need advice on carpet cleaning, I'll take the neighbour's duck out to the movies.

1  · 
citizen

Is there a question-mark-shaped thumb?

1  · 
Non Sequitur

If there were such a feature, certainly archinects servers would implode within 8minutes of Jawknee post.

1  · 
Asheghi04Arc
lets make a reference to the same idle hands that we see everyday here on archinect, some of you are in favor for being nuisances while others like me are in favor of being graceful at this app
Jan 15, 21 10:46 am  · 
Wood Guy

Being graceful by using word salads to try to insult those of us who post here between tasks? Fail.

2  · 
Non Sequitur

Ata, your self-help guru jive is garbage.

1  · 
Asheghi04Arc
Its a calling. I know.... When I dont know any of you.... and you dont as the same.... So speak on your own behalf as i did before your own discredit brings you closer to your shame
Jan 15, 21 12:22 pm  · 
Asheghi04Arc
Ok got ha wood guy and non special person I gotchaaaaaa
Jan 15, 21 12:23 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

You must take a stand against illusion. Stagnation is born in the gap where sharing has been excluded. You may be ruled by delusion without realizing it. Do not let it obliterate the nature of your mission. Where there is materialism, purpose cannot thrive. Only a Indigo Child of the totality may foster this reintegration of faith. Without purpose, one cannot dream.

4  · 
Asheghi04Arc
Theres is no pressure here
Jan 15, 21 12:24 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

It can be difficult to know where to begin. If you have never experienced this osmosis devoid of self, it can be difficult to heal. Seeker, look within and inspire yourself. Throughout history, humans have been interacting with the dreamtime via supercharged electrons. We are at a crossroads of love and dogma. We are in the midst of a mythic ennobling of science that will be a gateway to the totality itself.

· 
tduds

I try to give folks on this board a little leeway in their eloquence when it's obvious that English is not their first language, but I keep trying to parse these statements and I just have no idea what you're trying to say.

Jan 15, 21 12:29 pm  · 
1  · 
SneakyPete

When you... speak as a one... my shame is credit of you and as idle hands are next  to my senses of architecture and flava of delight.

Jan 15, 21 12:30 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Yes, it is possible to destroy the things that can erase us, but not without wisdom on our side. We can no longer afford to live with ego. Delusion is born in the gap where power has been excluded.

1  · 
Asheghi04Arc
ohhhhhh goooodd nooooo
Jan 15, 21 1:00 pm  · 
 · 
Asheghi04Arc
What a new year outlook in terms of what your new year describes you, sounds like youve had a vacation to the bauhaus and left your woredrobe there. Me. I stay put and enable my direction to optimize my capacity to excell introspectivley and with task at hand.
Jan 15, 21 1:24 pm  · 
1  · 
Non Sequitur

Mine made more sense.

· 
Asheghi04Arc
but I amend you for your dream
Jan 15, 21 1:25 pm  · 
 · 
SneakyPete

Please "excell introspectivley" more introspectively. Preferably 100% introspectively. 

Jan 15, 21 1:39 pm  · 
2  · 
Non Sequitur

Insérâtes comment.

· 
tduds

Just like grandma used to say, "sounds like youve had a vacation to the bauhaus and left your woredrobe there!" 

Jan 15, 21 1:55 pm  · 
3  · 
SneakyPete

i want that on a tshirt

1  · 
Asheghi04Arc
ok......that was being PG for you. Looks like i need to discontinue this for myself.
Jan 15, 21 3:51 pm  · 
 · 
Asheghi04Arc
So in fact to call it quits would be a good start for my next thread. And- If you are thinking and deciding for too long whether you should add yourself further then be dont be my guest.
Jan 15, 21 3:57 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Would you like fries with that?

· 
SneakyPete

Don't be my guest is my favorite Disney tune.

1  · 
Asheghi04Arc
I found the key to your studio.I dont know do you want it?
Jan 22, 21 6:00 pm  · 
 · 
Asheghi04Arc
Your next question will probably be , no i dont know what are colors of your flag? I can tell you- their Unifed Nonsense does not impact me. So just keep wearing kashmeir.
Jan 22, 21 6:02 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

that might be the most intelligent thing you've written here so far. It's a low bar, so it's not really a big achievement, but still something.

· 
bowling_ball

Am I having a stroke?

2  · 
SneakyPete

I am questioning the asparagus. The next mile to the rest area will be the hardest. 

Jan 22, 21 6:11 pm  · 
3  · 
newbie.Phronesis

Now THAT is the question to end all questions.

· 
Non Sequitur

who brings asparagus as a snack for road trips?

· 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

• ×Search in: