Archinect
anchor

What are the Craziest Tech savvy avant garde Architects that I should contact to make a different Artistic Interiors's 3Dmodeling contest a reality?

Niu DáVinci

Check out my Pinterest folders

I want to make a sculptoric artistic interior design overall 3Dmodeling contest, to be built with diverse techniques, including 3D printing , to envision  places of wonder out of the ordinary.

• What avant garde Architects /Scenic Designers/ Interior Designers should I contact to collab with me and the 3Dmodelers to make it happen?
  • What websites should I contact for the unique contest too?

Oct 19, 20 12:50 pm
Non Sequitur

What's you budget for construction and how much you willing to pay for design fees?

Oct 19, 20 12:53 pm  · 
 · 
Niu DáVinci

I still have to find a first client, but the design fees would be about 35k for the winning 3D modeling Team

· 
Non Sequitur

so... nothing. makes sense.

· 
x-jla

did you do those drawings?  I like them

Oct 19, 20 12:56 pm  · 
 · 
Niu DáVinci

I just curated the art, check my pinterest for more!

https://www.pinterest.pt/NiuDa...

I'm looking for curator collaborators too, if you like my taste and would like to collaborate and search the internet and pinterest for inspiration for the next gen level of Interior Design, msg me with your email so I can add you on pinterest!

· 
monosierra

What is this forum, Instagram now???

Oct 19, 20 1:52 pm  · 
 · 
JawkneeMusic

have you taken atomistic modeling yet?

Oct 19, 20 6:47 pm  · 
 · 
randomised

Not gonna find them here though...

Oct 20, 20 4:43 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

• ×Search in: