Archinect
anchor

Employment in Architectural Heritage in Netherlands

margaritamorales

Hello, I'm looking for information about employment on architectural and urban heritage in Netherlands. I hold a bachelor degree in architecture, an specialization degree in Architectural Heritage, both from Chile, and a MSC in urban regeneration from UCL (UK). I have more than 9 years of experience specially from the public sector, working with AutoCAD, but also having different roles throught a projects's life, from design to construction.

However I speak just Spanish and English, but not Dutch. So I would like to know what are my chances to find a work in Netherland? What kind of internationall offices could you recommend me? 

I have started to learn Dutch, and thinking about studying a heritage related course in Holland once being there, but would be nice to know that there are real possibilities for find a job in this area..... of course once all the pandemia had already finished, but I see this as an opportunity to prepare for the next time.

Thanks

Jun 4, 20 6:26 pm
randomised

With your experience in the public sector perhaps try the Dutch Cultural Heritage Agency: https://www.cultureelerfgoed.n... 

Jun 5, 20 4:44 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: