Archinect
anchor

Project Management AND Project Financial Software

nnazarov

Hi there. I'm a small firm owner and on the hunt for a software that can merge project management with time tracking / invoicing, and do both well. I've looked at what seems like endless options out there, and everything seems to do one really well. 

I've been using ArchiOffice for a few years now, and am used to its interface. I use it mostly for timekeeping, project budgets, invoicing, etc. It works well for the various contract types that I use, as I've been transitioning to fixed fees. It also tracks retainers.

For project management I've used ActiveCollab for the last year. I'm made it work, but feel like for just PM, there are stronger programs out there. 

I've spent some time looking at various options, but can't find the right link. I was sold on moving to Mavenlink, with a strong hybrid between the two needs, and even moves into resource allocation. Unfortunately they don't support fixed fees. I've looked at Proofhub which has a strong project management side, but it stops at invoicing and doesn't go into project financials. 

Anyone know of a good software that does both project invoicing and project financials - with fixed fees - well?

May 20, 20 4:19 pm
George Valdes's comment has been hidden

Have you looked into monograph.io? Full disclosure: I work there but nearly everyone has worked at architecture firms -- all three founders included. 

Our entire vision is predicated on helping firms track time and projects holistically. You should always know where you are in real-time, across budgets, projects, and invoicing.

We cover many of the use cases you described and released a new Timer function last month with some really helpful features upcoming 
in the next couple of months. 

I welcome you to check us out again if you've already explored our tool. We're here to help.

May 21, 20 3:14 pm  · 
1  · 
Archinect

George, we don't allow promotional messages or links in our forum. We encourage you to reach out to advertising@archinect.com to promote your product/service

· 
ikhlaqbhat's comment has been hidden
ikhlaqbhat

Have you looked at CORE? It's from the creators of ArchiOffice and has strong PM capabilities as well as invoicing and accounting. I lead the sales team here at BQE and could arrange for a deeper level overview of CORE if you are interested.

May 21, 20 3:51 pm  · 
 · 
bd35's comment has been hidden
bd35

I have friends that work at small firms using Monograph and friends at larger firms like SOM and Gensler using Deltek Vision. 

May 21, 20 5:50 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

• ×Search in: