Archinect
anchor

[CON]spira[t]cy Centra[i]LE

b3tadine[sutures]

Here it is, backed by popular demand! This yourspace™ for completely plausible theories. 

Whether it be:

1. Archduke Ferdinand was a closet Mason
  2. FDR Plotted the attack on Pearl Harbor
  3. Lee Harvey was a patsy
  4. Flat Earth
  5. Moon Landing
  6. 9/11 was an inside job
  7. Tri-lateral Commission
  8. Chemtrails
  9. Jews - [it's always them]
  10. COVID-19

This space is for you! No shame! Have at it! Go to town, as "they" say.

Apr 24, 20 1:43 pm

1 Featured Comment

All 24 Comments

citizen

Great thread.

What's all this fuss I hear about "personal hygiene"?

Are people blind to the influence of the military-deodorant complex? Stop being (good-smelling) sheep!

Apr 24, 20 2:06 pm  · 
1  · 
SneakyPete

It's all a hoax to bring down Big Patchouli.

Apr 24, 20 6:19 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

Big PATCHOULI! That was my Sopranos name.

Apr 24, 20 7:05 pm  · 
4  · 
citizen

Apr 25, 20 1:25 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

cia plotted to blow up a cafe in Miami to blame on Castro.  Actually true

US infected black soldiers with Syphilis....also true 

Gulf of Tonkin...true 

CIA allowed crack into US in the 80s-90s....turned out to be true...

All conspiracy theories are theories before being proven to be actual conspiracies.  Are we asking people to not question?

Apr 24, 20 3:06 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Conspiracy theories are their fanclub members, as they are popularly labeled, are loosly drawn stings between events with implied agenticity to suit a pre-existing conclusion. No-one in the groups B3ta lists are really crticial thinkers.

Apr 24, 20 3:52 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

Critical thinking is accepting the mainstream narrative? Most conspiracy theories are dumb, like flat earth, fake moon landing, etc, but to write off any theory that’s off kilter with the mainstream media narrative as a conspiracy theory is really dangerous imo. It it implies that any deeper dive is for abnormal loonies. There are some very famous “conspiracy theories” that actually turned out to be real conspiracies. If you think the story that you get from the government via media is the complete truth then you are very naive. NSA was a “conspiracy theory”. Of course some theories are wacky, but can’t write them all off. JFK, MLK, etc. a lot we don’t know. Pretending we know is dumb, pretending we have the full truth is equally dumb. Conspiracy theories are a way to challenge the latter, even if incorrect, they are likely correct in that the “truth” is not the whole story.

Apr 24, 20 4:35 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

We Didn't Start The FIIIIIre!

Apr 24, 20 4:53 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

Billy Joel actually did start the fire. He’s an reptilian arsonist shape shifter.

Apr 24, 20 5:43 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

But who controls the reptilians?

Apr 24, 20 6:47 pm  · 
 · 
tduds

"All conspiracy theories are theories before being proven to be actual conspiracies." except the ones that aren't.

Apr 28, 21 12:56 am  · 
 · 
x-jla
x-jla

The elite are vaccinated. Bill Gates did this on purpose to sell vaccines and kill off old people.

Apr 26, 20 10:55 am  · 
 · 
square.

shhh.. they're approaching

Apr 24, 20 3:30 pm  · 
 · 
SneakyPete

Shhhhh.

Apr 24, 20 6:20 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

I just hate how they add water to my fluoride.  That's forced medication done under the guise of "hydration" but us, the enlighten people, know it's just another mind-control game.

Apr 24, 20 3:49 pm  · 
 · 
citizen

Don't drink it, man!

Great Dudes in History: George Carlin

Apr 24, 20 4:44 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

CLOROX!

HydroChLORquidproquo!

Apr 24, 20 5:18 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

Trump basically said maybe tide pods work...these are weird times

Apr 24, 20 5:41 pm  · 
 · 
drums please, Fab?

DONALD TRUMP IS A RUSSIAN AGENT

Apr 24, 20 4:35 pm  · 
1  · 
x-jla

No! Only counts when republicans do it.

Apr 24, 20 4:42 pm  · 
 · 
archanonymous

yeah i like that one of the theories that is actually fairly likely just gets completely ignored.

Apr 24, 20 5:05 pm  · 
1  · 
x-jla

Hillary killed Epstein.

Apr 24, 20 5:21 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

And Carol Baskin Killed her husband. Therefore Hillary is Carol Baskin

Apr 24, 20 5:23 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Hilary is
tiger queen of England.

Apr 24, 20 5:36 pm  · 
 · 
tduds

Barr killed Epstein.

Apr 28, 21 12:57 am  · 
 · 
x-jla
b3tadine[sutures]

Readers. Digest. FTW!

Apr 24, 20 5:00 pm  · 
 · 
citizen

^ Love the Canadian gaydar trying to keep homosexuals off of the Mounties (Mountees?).

For pete's sake, NS, what's going on up there?

Apr 24, 20 5:19 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Must have been a bad hockey season. Boredom makes for crazie ideas.

Apr 24, 20 5:35 pm  · 
 · 
Featured Comment
SneakyPete

VACCINATIONS ARE CONTRARY TO GOD'S WILLL

Apr 24, 20 6:03 pm  · 
2  · 
b3tadine[sutures]

FinallY! A Conspiracy WE can ALL embrace.

Apr 24, 20 6:18 pm  · 
 · 
revolutionary poet

I've been studying Ezra Pound lately, besides is one badass Haiku, I've never understood much.  But here, a link to a long standing conspiracy, could it be one of the best Poets ever (if you can understand the guy) propagated one of the greatest conspiracies of all time, or truth? (falls under #9).

Why Pick on the Jew - #14 - March 6, 1942 

(replace Italian with any current trending unwanted immigrants)

well I can't find the main one, maybe it was taken down, funny how history can be erased, but here is a transcript link.

And in your past a trail of blood and of infamy. You bought Hessians tokill your own blood in America. You bought ‘em from a stinking feudaloverlord, who was in the hands of the ROTHSCHILD; that is HISTORY. You stirred up the American savages against your own kin IN America. But now Eden and Cripps have called in the Muscovite, to bum and destroy all Eastern Europe, and kill Finland, for the sake of the stinking Jews nickel mines.

Apr 24, 20 7:10 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

Fucking anti-semetic garbage.

Apr 24, 20 8:49 pm  · 
 · 

Based on the comment below, you basically made a forum post that asked for this...but you really should be considering Ezra Pound's Legacy - how many English writers did he make historically important in English Literature? (random note: Marienetti used to hang with Mussolini, the architect of Futurism Sant Elia died in the war just like Pounds boy Henri Gaudier-Brzeska who was a part of a knock off version of Futurism - Vorticism - interesting to note) Good thing Sanford Kwinter never talked about Vorticism and only Futurism, otherwise we'd be talking about Ezra Pound more as architects... (directional verbal diaharea)

Apr 24, 20 9:52 pm  · 
 · 
revolutionary poet

/\ please note this represents nothing on my end besides research, for those sensitive PC types who look for anything to justify their emotional conditions against normal humans. 

Apr 24, 20 7:11 pm  · 
 · 

Bill Hicks _ Sane Man (1989)

2:15 ( anti-intellectuallism = popularity of conspiracy theories)

Apr 24, 20 8:23 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

What do you have against waffles?

Apr 24, 20 8:56 pm  · 
 · 

they're anti-llectual

Apr 24, 20 9:05 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

It's because you're not eating them with real (canadian) maple syrup.

Apr 24, 20 9:11 pm  · 
 · 
citizen

Oh, Lord, not the vicious waffle debate again. I thought that was finally settled by the Cream of Wheat accord back in '07.

Apr 24, 20 9:46 pm  · 
 · 

well yeah bruh, I'm in USA...my stuffs velveeta cheese like, possibly imported from a country we need but blame everything for...(in real world I do only buy organic farm sourced maple syrup, its 4x price of regular)...I also ref. 1:10:10 from above ;)

Apr 24, 20 9:47 pm  · 
 · 
revolutionary poet

Beta great forum post, it gives me the opportunity to point out that "Conspiracy Theorists" ride both sides of the aisle (Dem's and Rep's) or Rural and Urban peeps are same.

Martin Heidegger - Nazi (history appears to be rewriting itself if you follow opinions on him)

He wrote about Being and Consciousness and ultimately his final over intellectualized trajectory of German thinking (Kant-Hegel-Marx) ends up more or less sounding like Zen Yoga theory from the East.

Accordingly all his thought should be discounted.

Go get your theory books on architecture kids, mainly written by liberal left wing collegiate types, man do they reference Heidegger with regard to dwelling.  You see kids, all your college profs are Nazis.

Conspiracy Theories on Architecture:

See dwelling, maan, was like a German Nazi's idea maan.  The human is not supposed to dwell. It's Nazism...NASA. Science. Lies....Foucalt and Derrida up your ass!

Kids: Conspiracy theories are easy, take the Tobacco Industries guidelines on doubt and you'll kill it!

“The most important type of story is that which casts doubt in the cause and effect theory of disease and smoking. Eye-grabbing headlines were needed and “should strongly call out the point – Controversy! Contradiction! Other Factors! Unknowns!” 31 (Hill and Knowlton, 1968)

Apr 24, 20 10:25 pm  · 
 · 
revolutionary poet

Philip Johnson marched with Nazis.

Philip Johnson created the Modern Architecture wing at Museum of Modern Art (MOMA).

Modern architecture is racist.

Apr 25, 20 8:18 am  · 
1  · 
revolutionary poet

The Tuned Mass Damper in the Taipei tower clearly indicates the Earth is Flat. (#4)

How a Skyscraper Stays Upright in a Typhoon - Taipei 101's epic mass damper has never swung so far.

Apr 25, 20 10:36 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

That damper is decorative. They use it to hide all the extra terrestrial evidence.

Apr 25, 20 1:37 pm  · 
 · 
archi_dude

COVID19 has a greater than 1% death rate.

Apr 25, 20 9:36 pm  · 
 · 
BulgarBlogger

I’m a Freemason, so I’ve heard it all.

Apr 25, 20 10:09 pm  · 
 · 

and you don't have a driver license and ride a bike everywhere.

Apr 25, 20 10:23 pm  · 
 · 
BulgarBlogger

All of that is true.

Apr 25, 20 10:58 pm  · 
 · 

So the National Treasure is located below the Trinity Church on Wall Street? (If A and B are true, C must be!)

Can you point on plan where treasure is, may need the funds?

Landmarks approves changes to Manhattan's Trinity Church ...

Apr 26, 20 8:47 am  · 
 · 
BulgarBlogger

It’s actually located below the Masonic Temple in Philadelphia

Apr 26, 20 9:03 am  · 
 · 

I am Iron Man. JK… I'm Mia Thermopolis. | Livin' The Thai Life

Apr 26, 20 10:36 am  · 
 · 
revolutionary poet

#10 Kim Jong Un died of Corona. North Korea will be annexed like Crimea to China....you heard it here first.

Apr 25, 20 10:36 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

Word. Crazy. Ww3 comes next?

Apr 25, 20 11:47 pm  · 
 · 

I heard this was converted into a make shift hospital.

Abandoned building in North Korea known as 'Hotel of Doom' - Insider

Apr 26, 20 8:52 am  · 
 · 
x-jla

Wuhan coronavirus didn’t start in a lab.  That’s the real conspiracy.   

May 2, 20 3:51 pm  · 
 · 

The Chinese are that dumb-smart.

How can explain this, I went to an Ivy League school with a bunch of Chinese kids, and I'm just an 'merican dumbfuck. I'd ask them, why the US, you're already the 1% of your class....

they'd say "we want to think like Steve Jobs and Americans!".... I would say "so you basically want to break rules!"

they'd say - we are good at following directions..... I would say - it's not hard to break rules, just say fuck you!....

there was this one guy from China who had been studying for 9 years, he understood it, was like cool chill Chinese...

anyway I digress.

you can't be knocked off by people who don't even know what that means....

the Conspiracy theory - for 4 decades the Chinese Communists have been trying to figure out the formula for being 'cool'. T

hey still don't get it.

The CCP will continue to lose forever. dumbass communists.

you hammer and sickle fucks are no

sucks to be CCP!

cool to be Chinese ;)

May 2, 20 8:49 pm  · 
 · 
Wood Guy

Neighbors of mine were freaked out a few nights ago when they saw a line of bright lights in the sky, in close formation, moving silently on a clear night. New military tech? Aliens? Nope, just satellites (but probably spy satellites!)

https://www.pjstar.com/news/20200427/last-nightrsquos-line-of-lights-in-sky-starlink-satellites

May 2, 20 4:01 pm  · 
1  · 
wurdan freo

well... do you believe...

May 2, 20 6:17 pm  · 
1  · 
x-jla

100%

May 2, 20 8:23 pm  · 
1  · 

The History Channel has made it!

May 2, 20 8:44 pm  · 
 · 
midlander

totally. i'm surprised trump hasn't blamed the aliens for seeding this virus yet. perhaps the video release is just to get the public ready for the revelation.

May 8, 20 12:53 pm  · 
1  · 
midlander

https://www.bloomberg.com/news...

this is a fun one, i'm hoping to see more of it.

Apr 27, 21 8:31 pm  · 
1  · 
randomised

https://archinect.com/forum/th...

Apr 28, 21 4:37 am  · 
 · 
James Bragg

This is my favorite of the year

Jun 7, 21 9:31 am  · 
3  · 
Non Sequitur

that's hawt.

Jun 7, 21 9:47 am  · 
 · 
Wood Guy

They got a little generous with the jawline 

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a0/Bill_Gates_2018.jpg

Jun 7, 21 11:12 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: