Archinect
anchor

House dilemma

frulesadv

Hello everybody,

to start i would like to say that i'm not an architect and i do not come even close to have some basic knowledge when it comes to buildings so please bear with me :D .

So here's the deal : my mother own a house which is in medium state (not going to break nor new) the problem is, this house is long and rectangular and to go the kitchen for example ;
you need to pass through all 3 rooms and to go to room 1 you need to pass room 3 and 2 etc.. you got it i think ,  and it is problematic when it comes to privacy especially when you have guests.

Now i need your opinions in this dilemma, can it be built beautifully and be a viable house to live in especially when it comes to privacy do you have a simple plan that you can help me with like the one drown above ? 
or you think that i should sell it and this cannot be considered a house properly speaking ?who want to buy something like this ? who do i sell it to?how to increase it's value ?
knowing that for now i can sell it for 2.500 C.c (for country currency) as a top price really struggling to sell it at that price and i can go for a proper square shaped piece of lands at 3000 -3500 C.c ( but in hat case i really lake the money )  then builds it properly.
Do you have another alternatives that i didn't think of ? please share with me .

Thanks in advance for any help or interest shown in my case.

so i have a plan for it :

Aug 16, 19 12:26 pm

1 Featured Comment

All 3 Comments

Featured Comment
Flatfish

For questions about its potential salability and a reasonable selling price you should consult a local realtor.  For schematic plans for potential renovations/reconfigurations you should hire an architect. 

Aug 16, 19 3:14 pm  · 
 · 
citizen

I have to say, I love the graphic sensibility of that sketch.

Aug 16, 19 6:55 pm  · 
 · 

From the sketch annotations appears this would be in a French speaking country?

Aug 25, 19 10:37 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: