Archinect
anchor

Project Management System?

shbrooks

Can anyone recommend a suitable project programme system for a medium size practice (roughly 20 staff)?

Ideally, I'd like something will these features:

-Gantt style which is easily editable and shows a timeline of at least 12 months with all office projects alongside each other

-Ability to drill down into workstages, but also uncollapse workstages to provide a simpler overall pictures

-Ability to assign staff to projects

I know there are project management systems which have all this information, but I've yet to find one which has a complete programme showing all projects in the office alongside each other.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Jun 4, 19 1:01 pm
senjohnblutarsky

Is that really necessary for an office of 20 people?  This isn't at all an answer you're after.  But, in the offices I've been in (similar size), the project load was always shifting.  We were always moving people from task to task, job to job, because everyone has to do everything in an office like that.  Usually, there has always been at least one person trying to "play office" with management programs, forms, and the like.  All it did was slow progress down.  

Unless all your projects are very similar, I've found it hard to apply any single standard or management approach across the board.  

Jun 4, 19 3:10 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: