Archinect
anchor

Teenager academia issues-Parents easy when chores are abandoned.

tonyjones

Dear teenage students,

How often do you constantly feel stress during term times? Do you feel like leaving school? Have you considered finding remedies instead?

Answers? 

Dear Parents,

Exhausted with the frequent arguments caused by your teenage student children who tend to avoid or evade home chores?

Answers?

Aug 30, 18 5:42 pm
10974ks---

are you high?

Aug 30, 18 6:04 pm  · 
 · 
tonyjones

Thank you 10974ks for your response. There's no need to be high if you're equipped to find answers to issues instead of attempting to ignore them, we can help, just ask.

Sep 8, 18 7:00 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur
Dafuk you want?
Aug 30, 18 7:20 pm  · 
 · 
tonyjones

Dear Non Sequitur thank you for your entries, we are simply trying to encourage teenagers to persevere in school and at home, as leaving both environments will produce more problems instead of remedying them, we can assist, simply consider the opportunity.

Sep 8, 18 7:03 am  · 
 · 
∑ π ∓ √ ∞

This is totally me; stressed adolescent.

Aug 30, 18 9:54 pm  · 
 · 
tonyjones

Dear b3tadine [sutures] thank you for your response. We can definitely encourage you in terms of finding answers to relieve or reverse the stress you have and are currently encountering, simply reply for progress.

Sep 8, 18 7:06 am  · 
 · 
∑ π ∓ √ ∞

I don't know if you can help me though. I'm a white male, with feelings of inadequacy, yet my constant trolling of the architectural establishment, with pseudo-intellectual rantings, verging on pathological narcissism, has me wondering; is there life after parametricism?

Sep 9, 18 10:06 pm  · 
 · 
tonyjones

Dear b3tadline [sutures] than you very much for your query. We can definitely help. you are encouraged regardless of being white, male and concluding you're inadequate to consider these simple remedies:

Sep 10, 18 3:30 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

what remedies?

Sep 11, 18 4:01 pm  · 
 · 
tonyjones

Coping with pressures, deadlines, lecturers that can be intimidating, exams etc, prior to graduation for instance.

Sep 12, 18 2:50 pm  · 
 · 
tonyjones

Dear All,

Thank you very much for your comments.

Very simply we are trying to encourage teenage students to remain in school, as difficulties will be encountered in this very volatile environments.

We are also appealing to parents to also attempt to be more understanding with teenage student children that are unsure how they are going to cope with all the pressures and influences they observe and attempts to conform that can lead astray, hence the potential for friction at home, we can help, just ask.

Thank you for your invested time and for reading the post.

Sep 8, 18 6:58 am  · 
 · 
tduds

This is my favorite bot.

Sep 8, 18 11:06 am  · 
 · 
tonyjones

Thank you very much tduds for your response, perhaps you can elaborate further soon, we can then try to determine how encouragement can be given.

Sep 8, 18 3:02 pm  · 
 · 
tduds

Good Robot.

Sep 11, 18 3:02 pm  · 
 · 
tonyjones

Abuse does not indicate strength!

Sep 12, 18 5:47 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

abuse does not exist in the world of robots.

Sep 12, 18 8:07 am  · 
 · 
tduds

Bad robot?

Sep 12, 18 10:48 am  · 
 · 
tonyjones

What does this mean?

Sep 12, 18 2:51 pm  · 
 · 
curtkram

who is "we?"  do you self-identify as an organization of some sort, or multiple personalities?

Sep 8, 18 12:03 pm  · 
 · 
tonyjones

Thank you curtkram we are one organisation. We produce products and services that can encourage teenage students and parents to co-exist without the need to engage in wrestling. Please reply again for further details of what our organisation does.

Sep 8, 18 3:06 pm  · 
 · 

I was hoping that it would be a version of the royal "We", that would make this far more amusing.

Sep 11, 18 5:30 pm  · 
 · 
tonyjones

Relevance?

Sep 12, 18 5:48 am  · 
 · 

looking at the helo pic I can’t help but wonder what they are selling ... it’s plastered with sponsorship logos

Sep 8, 18 2:54 pm  · 
 · 
tonyjones

Thank you Miles Jaffe, you are right the helicopter is covered with sponsorship logos, however its just representative of how balance is achievable in school and at home and we are able to help w ith both sale wise. Simply reply for more details.

Sep 8, 18 3:13 pm  · 
 · 
joseffischer

I definitely need more details about this helicopter.

Sep 12, 18 8:04 am  · 
 · 
tonyjones

Try the manufacturers.

Sep 12, 18 2:52 pm  · 
 · 
tonyjones

Dear All,

Thank you once again for your very interesting community, we are very privileged to receive your hospitality.

We will endeavour to respond as soon as possible to any further request for information.

Our organisation expresses appreciation for your time invested in reading and responding to posts seen.

Sep 8, 18 3:17 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Do you offer free candy?

Sep 8, 18 3:29 pm  · 
 · 
tonyjones

Deat Non Sequitur, thank you for your response, free popcorn possibly. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sep 9, 18 7:46 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Can I purchase advertising rights on the beating sticks?

Sep 9, 18 3:34 pm  · 
 · 
tonyjones

Dear Non Sequitur, thank you very much for your query, advertising rights can be arranged if you wish, we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sep 10, 18 3:44 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

I'll give you $8 whole american dollars to have "dead horse" written on your beatin sticks.

Sep 11, 18 8:27 am  · 
 · 
tonyjones

That's is unnecessary, and you're wrong.

Sep 11, 18 11:47 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Please explain to me how I am wrong.

Sep 11, 18 11:49 am  · 
 · 
tonyjones

There's no need to respond to your second question.

Sep 12, 18 2:52 pm  · 
 · 

Flagged as SPAM

Sep 8, 18 4:31 pm  · 
 · 
tonyjones

Dear Miles Jaffe, thank you for your original query, your response is unclear, we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sep 9, 18 7:47 am  · 
 · 
tonyjones

Dear All,

Thank you for your posts, replies will follow again as soon as possible.

Sep 9, 18 7:48 am  · 
 · 
tonyjones

Dear All, thank you very much for your posts, very much appreciated, we look forward to hearing from you again soon.

Sep 10, 18 4:19 pm  · 
 · 
geezertect

And just how and to whom would anyone "respond"?

Sep 9, 18 12:31 pm  · 
 · 
tonyjones

Dear geezertect, thank you very much for your query, you can send responses for further assistance to [email protected] with Teenage Student Query in the subject field for the attention of Tony Jones, the organisation director.

Sep 10, 18 3:47 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

So tony, care to explain this clusterfuck bundle of words:

"What is it for. Trying to understand, it's difficult. Readers concerned about stages and conclusions calculated, but not yet see, do not worry, the guidance in Unexpected Contingency will attempt to indicate approaches adopted in this literature to your daily lives for betterment"

Sep 10, 18 4:17 pm  · 
 · 
tonyjones

Encouragement through secondary school and higher institutions if applicable not sure what the issue (s) are?

Sep 11, 18 8:50 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Tony, did you not learn basic sentence structure in high school? What about reading comprehension?  

Sep 11, 18 8:56 am  · 
 · 
curtkram

what is the name of your organization?

Sep 9, 18 1:59 pm  · 
 · 
tonyjones

Dear Curtkam, thank you for your query, Creations Network TJ Ltd is the organization name.

Sep 10, 18 3:48 pm  · 
 · 
bowling_ball

I feel like tonyjones is speaking directly to me.

Tonyjones, I am a teenage step parent of a teenager. How can you help me with this confusing situation? I would prefer not to engage in wrestling, as my step child is much larger and stronger than me. Please advise.

Sep 9, 18 2:32 pm  · 
 · 
tonyjones

Dear bowling ball, thank you very much for your question. Generally, all teenagers are trying to belong to specific cultures simultaneously, meaning pressure. All teenagers in secondary school fit into the description given above, again in simple terms.

Sep 10, 18 2:52 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Tony, how much do you charge for basic-level membership and what flavour koolaid do you serve on friday?

Sep 10, 18 3:06 pm  · 
 · 
tonyjones

Dear Non Sequitur, thank you very much for your query, 20 Pounds per month, koolaid flavours on Fridays can be customized, simply indicate your preference and the necessary arrangements can be made.

Sep 10, 18 3:53 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

20 pounds, is that american or international pounds?

Sep 10, 18 3:56 pm  · 
 · 
curtkram

americans will not tolerate your metric opression

Sep 10, 18 9:22 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Had to convert an old drawing set from the 70s into a revit model today. Drawings used feeties and inchies originally. I built my model in metric. Killing it everywhere I can.

Sep 10, 18 10:09 pm  · 
 · 
tonyjones

Thank you for your responses, not sure what the connection is?

Sep 11, 18 8:48 am  · 
 · 
randomised

ls this how Scientology does their recruitment?

Sep 9, 18 3:39 pm  · 
 · 
tonyjones

Dear randomised, thank you very much for your query, we have not and will not recommend any community as described.

We are simply trying to inspire teenage students and parents to persevere in school and at home even when it is very difficult to do, if you have any concerns that are consistent then simply reply for further assistance.

Sep 10, 18 3:08 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

I find that waterboarding is an effective strategy when dealing with pesky teens.

Sep 10, 18 3:14 pm  · 
 · 
tonyjones

Very good continue.

Sep 11, 18 11:50 am  · 
 · 
senjohnblutarsky

I feel like we just had our first encounter with the Borg. 

Sep 10, 18 3:16 pm  · 
 · 
tonyjones

Thank you very much for your comment, this is not science fiction, we are trying to encourage progress in academia that students all require in one sense or another.

Sep 11, 18 8:52 am  · 
 · 
JLC-1

гребаные русские жопы

Sep 10, 18 4:14 pm  · 
 · 
JLC-1

так, тони Джонс, что, черт возьми, ты хочешь на этом форуме?

Sep 10, 18 6:32 pm  · 
 · 
tonyjones

Thank you care to translate?

Sep 11, 18 8:23 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

It's french. Not that hard to translate.

Sep 11, 18 8:26 am  · 
 · 
JLC-1

lazy teenager https://translate.google.com/?hl=en

Sep 11, 18 5:22 pm  · 
 · 
tonyjones

No time for that you're the one requiring assistance come prepared or answer the question your self.

Sep 13, 18 7:22 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Totally not a scam.

Tony Jones

Director Product Development at Creations Network TJ

With The Lord God Almighty's direction and Grace, Creations Network TJ Ltd continues to assist in ways that will always confer utility. Out sourcing to hi-tech manufacturing companies in the United Kingdom, Wales and India transpired between 2013 and 2014. We are also endeavoring to launch our Muscle Toning Reports and articles intended to be sold to clients. Affiliate marketing will also be offered. We are also procuring and delivering blood pressure monitoring devices imported from China. We are also due to engage in another hi-tech manufacturing project as soon as possible again in the United Kingdom which will have international dimension.

Sep 10, 18 4:21 pm  · 
 · 
JLC-1

now look at bitrix24 dot com, about, team.

Sep 10, 18 6:31 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

something something russia?

Sep 10, 18 7:59 pm  · 
 · 
tonyjones

This is previous material that was obstructed as funding was not offered, at least try to conduct thorough research before comnenting.

Sep 11, 18 8:25 am  · 
 · 
tonyjones

commenting etc, very easy to be critical.

Sep 11, 18 8:26 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

obstructed because it's just nonsensical gooblygook. Not sure where I fall short with my research, seems dead on.

Sep 11, 18 8:34 am  · 
 · 
SneakyPete

tonyjones,

What is the answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, The Universe, and Everything?

Sep 10, 18 6:39 pm  · 
 · 
SneakyPete

tonyjones, please answer my question.

Sep 11, 18 3:53 pm  · 
 · 

Don't break the robot, we are still having fun.

Sep 11, 18 5:37 pm  · 
 · 
tonyjones

The question can be answered by you since it is insincere.

Sep 12, 18 5:49 am  · 
 · 
joseffischer

wow, cheeky robot

Sep 12, 18 8:08 am  · 
 · 
SneakyPete

Don't question my sincerity.

Sep 12, 18 11:38 am  · 
 · 
curtkram

if this is a test for ai it's actually pretty good.  he seems to actually answer the questions posed as if he understands what's being asked.  still hard to say this passes the turing test though.

Sep 10, 18 9:25 pm  · 
 · 
tonyjones

If you're insincere in your approach you can't expect accurate responses.

Sep 11, 18 8:27 am  · 
 · 
curtkram

it's an architect forum tony. if you knew this profession, you would know we can't expect accurate response especially when sincere.

Sep 11, 18 9:32 pm  · 
 · 
joseffischer

I can sincerely say that I try to be accurate but I can't accurately say that I try to be sincere.

Sep 12, 18 8:09 am  · 
 · 
tonyjones

Good will, integrity, honesty, sincerity , objectivity and reputation applies in all industries irrespective and accuracy in isolation can not compensate as referenced.

Sep 12, 18 2:35 pm  · 
 · 
Wilma Buttfit

I can't figure out why parents easy when chores are abandoned and what it has to do with school.

Sep 10, 18 10:07 pm  · 
 · 
tonyjones

Teenagers must reside with parents or guardians as they are not old enough to hold tenancies in the Uk for example.

Sep 11, 18 8:28 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

why not? Plenty of space for them in the london gutters. How else are those brats supposed to learn? Praise jeebus.

Sep 11, 18 8:29 am  · 
 · 
tonyjones

Obviously you wish to continue the way you have been, best wishes.

Sep 11, 18 11:49 am  · 
 · 
tonyjones

Dear All, 

We thank you for your sincere and constructive posts, for the critical entries, it is very easy to adopt this approach but what ever issues you are facing which you are, will just continue to linger with no remedies, if this is your preference, then we wish you all the best.

Sep 11, 18 8:55 am  · 
 · 
JLC-1

hey tj, keep dinking the kool-aid, we'll all be underground in 2 years anyway. no remedies for stupidity which has taken over human soul.

Sep 11, 18 12:14 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

english and logic hard

Sep 11, 18 12:20 pm  · 
 · 
tonyjones

You're just being rude. Keep going.

Sep 13, 18 7:23 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Don’t care if pointing out the obvious is “rude”.

Sep 13, 18 7:41 am  · 
 · 
vado retro

tune in. turn on. drop out.

Sep 11, 18 11:52 am  · 
 · 
tonyjones

Not sure what this means?

Sep 12, 18 2:36 pm  · 
 · 
Steeplechase

I’ve decided to drop out of high school.

Sep 11, 18 2:59 pm  · 
 · 
joseffischer

Dear Steeplechase, thank you for your response. Please don't drop out of highschool.

Sep 12, 18 8:10 am  · 
 · 
tonyjones

What's the significance here?

Sep 12, 18 2:39 pm  · 
 · 
Steeplechase

No significance

Sep 13, 18 7:24 am  · 
 · 

We, do not encourage children to stay at home and go to school. We belie that home schooling does not provide adequate opportunities for socialization.  We believe that part of the ritual of entering adulthood that we believe to be so very important for the fabric of society is for children to abandon their homes and parents, move to a school as far away as possible and to focus as much time as possible on learning new things that may help them live a full and meaningful life.

Over and OUT

Peter N

Sep 11, 18 5:42 pm  · 
 · 
tonyjones

Firstly that's what caused the problem, distance caused reactions necessitating assistance in the first place? Secondly teenagers by law can not administer tenancies we're talking about secondary school teenagers? Thirdly you can send them anywhere you wish bur what happens when they go on frolics of their own? What do parents they say? Will help not be needed then anyway?

Sep 12, 18 5:54 am  · 
 · 

We do not restrict the ability of our teenagers to roam about and discover the world. Domestic indentured servitude is not the reason for rearing children. We are not amused and your story has grown tiresome!

Sep 12, 18 12:25 pm  · 
 · 
tonyjones

No one has said teenagers are to be confined at any stage-Commuting between residences and schools already demonstrates this, arguments for arguments sake or unwarranted criticisms just indicate lack of understanding. No story has or is being told as not one has asked for the reasons for this theme, assumptions will always produce defective conclusions.

Sep 12, 18 2:43 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Tony, I think Peter has an excellent point of view. Perhaps consider that you've been approaching this completely wrong.

Sep 12, 18 2:44 pm  · 
 · 
tonyjones

You're entitled to your opinion and so are the stats from Juvenile detention centers and the Criminal Justice System.

Sep 13, 18 7:24 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. Mark Twain

Sep 13, 18 7:40 am  · 
 · 
tonyjones

Dear All Thank you very much for your posts:

Excerpt from one person is highlighted thus as it is not entirely clear what some adults intend?

Firstly that's what caused the problem, distance caused reactions necessitating assistance in the first place? Secondly teenagers by law can not administer tenancies we're talking about secondary school teenagers? Thirdly you can send them anywhere you wish bur what happens when they go on frolics of their own? What do parents then say? Will help not be needed then anyway?

Sep 12, 18 5:57 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Tony, my dear friend, what does this have to do with architecture? Also, try and read your words before posting as Nothing you write make any intelligent sense.

Sep 12, 18 6:23 am  · 
 · 
tonyjones

Architecture is one of many disciplines, that's the connection as studies are under taken.

Sep 12, 18 2:45 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Can you rephrase that in normal english? 

What studies? What connections?

Sep 12, 18 2:45 pm  · 
 · 
tonyjones

As one of the world’s leading higher education institutions, IE’s School of Architecture and Design offers bachelor and master programs designed for students who wish to build upon and complement their existing knowledge in these areas with business expertise. Our dedication to innovation and excellence ensures that graduates are well-equipped to succeed in their subsequent careers.

Sep 12, 18 2:57 pm  · 
 · 
tonyjones

Hopefully the entry and link answer your question, if not you may wish to approach the identified University.

Sep 12, 18 2:59 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

So you're trying to hawk some Spanish architecture school? Why would I, or anyone else here, care about that?

Sep 12, 18 3:08 pm  · 
 · 
tonyjones

Relevance?

Sep 13, 18 7:25 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

You posted the link. The relevance is for you to explain. We’re just asking you why you’re hawking your dumb after school teen jive to an architecture forum. Did you confuse archinect for yahoo answers?

Sep 13, 18 7:38 am  · 
 · 
tonyjones

Dear All thank you for posts that are constructive for those that are not, it matters not as everyone is or should be competent enough to conduct themselves appropriately.

Sep 12, 18 2:47 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Should you not be also able to conduct yourself appropriately? So far, you're added literally zero information about whatever nonesense jive you're hawking here. Start with that.

Sep 12, 18 2:51 pm  · 
 · 
tonyjones

Your opinion. Not the opinion that counts.

Sep 13, 18 7:25 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

My opinion is certainly more important than yours.

Sep 13, 18 7:37 am  · 
 · 
proto

i'm just here to post in this epic thread

namaste

Sep 12, 18 6:39 pm  · 
 · 
tonyjones

Contributions with substance and not bad manners indicative of environments that are not decent to say the least only will receive responses.

Sep 13, 18 7:27 am  · 
 · 
tonyjones

Dear All,

Thank you for your responses. Very clearly to those thinking we'll be rude and make things difficult, you're just wasting your energies, continue if you wish.

For those that truly require assistance, endeavours will be made.

Sep 13, 18 7:30 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: