Archinect
anchor

Graduate Schools with Scholarship for International Students

Meowkins

Hi everyone! 

I wanted to compile a list of Architecture graduate schools that give a considerable amount or 100% scholarship for international students.

As international students since we are not eligible for FAFSA and we get lesser scholarship at most programs our loan amounts become huge and paying those back in our respective countries is tough. 

So I strongly request anyone out there who knows about schools that offer considerable scholarships to international students to please share!! 

I recommend the following information but feel free to change it! 

School:

Program:

Scholarship Amount/Percentage:

Stipend (if any):

For those who are/know someone who is admitted:

School:

Program:

Year of Application:

GRE score (v/q/w):

Toefl:

Years of Experience:

Scholarship Amount/Percentage:

Stipend (if any):

Thank you so much for helping out! I hope this forum can be a great resource for all future applicants and I wish everyone the best of luck!!

Mar 9, 17 12:48 am
lucasrebouças

Anyone?

Jun 29, 17 3:50 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur
Nope. Stay home if you can't afford half a million for USA tuition.

'merica!
Jun 29, 17 5:29 pm  · 
 · 
archinine
They might offer some peanuts for your first semester/year but it won't be renewable. No matter how much ass kissing you do during studio. The only reason they would ever offer international students tuition discounts is to bait them into starting there and then paying full rate the rest of the degree.

You're better off applying to scholarships based in your home country or outside scholarships unrelated to the school, possibly geared toward internationals.
Jun 29, 17 6:19 pm  · 
 · 
archietechie

Yep sorry...it's a bit or nothing at all. Take your pick.

Not sure where the chip on the shoulder stems from though.

Jun 29, 17 10:23 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: