anchor

"The Jimi" Review www.thejimi.com

test999

I received my "Jimi" yesterday and thought I would share some thoughs:

-service by the company was good
-great communication by the company on when the product shipped, etc

"The Jimi" inself. . .

-light weight, GOOD thing
-plastic seems decent quality but I am not sure how long it will take a beating (as most wallets do)
-it's bigger then I thought but still much smaller them my old wallet (which I stopped using months ago)
-I am surprised how many cards it does hold, 5 IN TOTAL, not bad, but at the same time they could have designed it to store even more based on the overall size of "The Jimi"
-the unit opens with a slight press of the case which is cool
-the unit has an internal money clip that hold 1 card and some bills, VERY COOL because this money clip comes out and can be used on its own. I find all I need is some bills and my VISA to get rip-roaring drunk at the bar, YIPPIE
-one CON is that it is very stiff. A leather wallet has some play which "The Jimi" does not. After some use I will have a better idea whether this is a good or bad thing

Over all, I give the product, based on one day's use, a 4 out of 5.

Thanks Jimi.

Jan 13, 05 12:29 pm
Jefferson

HUH?

Jan 13, 05 2:28 pm  · 
 · 
post-neorealcrapismist

the jimi...it is an instant classic.
not to be mistaken with the jimi hat or jimi thing...the jimi is a timeles replacement for a wallet

Jan 13, 05 4:22 pm  · 
 · 
ferplexion

i looked at the site and i don't get it. let me put it this way: how is better than a wallet? One of the nice things about a wallet is that it expands and contracts based on your needs. My own wallet is usually pretty thin, but can hold a lot more if I need it to.

Jan 14, 05 6:56 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: