Archinect
anchor

something about libeskind

momentum

is it just me, or does the pizza guy who pretends to need crutches in "There's Something about Mary," look a hell of a lot like Libeskind? I watched it last night thinking this for the first time, and found it even funnier than before.

Jan 10, 05 1:34 pm
citizen

OMG, you're right, and that's hilarious.

I suffered through a semester with Danny-boy (AKA "the five-foot Pole") and, much much worse, his sychophant TA. I'd be laughing through the tears to see that movie character again. Dead on!

Jan 10, 05 2:23 pm  · 
 · 
Suture

Post a still please!

digital camera shoot your tv.

Jan 10, 05 2:58 pm  · 
 · 
(IN) Theory

Jan 10, 05 3:03 pm  · 
 · 
citizen

Still hilarious, but I feel the need to rehabilitate my good karma. Libeskind is a very smart and creative fellow, just not suited for teaching (in my judgment). The suck-up TA...well, he was still a suck-up.

Jan 10, 05 3:09 pm  · 
 · 
Suture

thats GOLDEN!

Jan 10, 05 3:30 pm  · 
 · 
too degrading

If only Ben Stiller could produce whatever is trying to happen at Ground Zero... Striesand, DeNiro... The mind boggles. Fokers indeed...

And doesn't that character (pizza guy) pretend to be an architect!? Just like someone else we all know!

Jan 12, 05 12:31 am  · 
 · 
momentum

i think he was acting as an architecture critic or something. i know that matt dillon was pretending to be an architect.

Jan 12, 05 11:18 am  · 
 · 
Tectonic

oooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

Jan 12, 05 11:21 am  · 
 · 
e

the true architect

Jan 12, 05 11:47 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: