Motivated individual seeking an entry level job in the design and creative world. Talented with skills, passion, and degree in Architecture – Global, Planning, Design, & Construction. Double minors in Art & Architectural History and Spanish Language.
Fast learner in the design, architecture, and art world that encompasses great work ethic and the meaning of true workmanship. Acquires knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite; which includes Photoshop and Illustrator.
Proficient in Microsoft Office; which includes Excel, Word, and Powerpoint. Also advanced knowledge in AutoCAD, Google Sketchup, and various video editing softwares.
Always willing to learn and adapt to new situations and eager to enhance skills!
Debner+Company, Houston, TX, US, Showroom Manager
- Provided a variety of administrative duties to support management and the sales staff, such as scheduling appointments, composing memos and letters, and preparing presentations and expense reports.
- Greeted and assisted visitors during normal business hours.
- Maintained the professional appearance of the office space and showroom.
- Monitored the facility office equipment and responsibly manage orders of office supplies.
- Managed the library’s collection of textiles, literature and pricing information, as well as assisted others in locating the materials needed for projects.
- Assisted with the company’s marketing activities, including coordinating special events and scheduling showroom sales presentations.
- Organized the preparation of proposals and presentations utilizing marketing materials such as brochures, data, and reports.
- Other office support and administrative duties was required.
The Design Firm, Stafford, TX, US, AutoCAD Drafter/Rendering Assistant
I drafted all the floor plans for the interior designers, I was an assistant to the rendering department which included the design of perspective drawings in Google Sketchup and I hand rendered both elevations and perspective drawings.
Texas A&M University, College Station, TX, US, University Studies - Architecture
I hold my Bachelors of Science in University Studies - Architecture with double minors in Art & Arch. History and Spanish.