Architecture design/urban design professional participating in corporate, medical, residential, mixed-use, planning practices. Major contributor in creating solutions in all phases from schematic design to construction document. Capability realms include architectural & interior design, urban design, 3D rendering, and LEED. Proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe software, and Rhino plus Vray. Knowledge in Revit and NY & NJ building codes.
University of Michigan, New York, NY, US, Research Assistant
• Collecting and organizing materials for course book: Architecture and Urbanism in Film
• Developing Website: Re. Urban Design
• Producing representations for urban design publication “A Bold Concept for Post-Sandy Manhattan” at The Atlantic Cities
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, US, Graduate Assistant
• Implemented materials collection stage of the MUD annual book publication and exhibition in New York City as a research assistant to Dr. Roy Strickland, the Director of Urban Design Program
• Collaborated with Dr. Roy Strickland to develop and design MUD annual project: Manhattan 2111
• Coordinated efforts to harmonize representations of MUD annual project: Manhattan 2111
Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP (SOM), Chicago, IL, US, Sustainable Strategy Researcher, Extern
• Researched sustainable strategies in environmental considerations for future urban design projects
• Initiated research project: The 21st Century City, Case Study of Green Infrastructure
• Led weekly meetings to discuss research results of the Urban Planning Group
TKUANG DESIGN, Taipei, TW, Junior Architectural and Interior Designer
• Designed, built and implemented two interior design projects for residential use
• Led architecture detail designs for series of residential projects in New Taipei City
• Communicated with clients, consultants, and project associates for design development, cost feasibility, and marketing purposes
Tamkang University, New Taipei City, TW, Research Assistant
• Assisted Professor Chun-Hsiung Wang in academic publication: Rustic and Poetic – An Emerging Generation of Architecture in Postwar Taiwan
HCF Architects, Taipei, TW, Junior Architect, Intern
• Participated in the awarded architecture design project, “Reconstruction of Taipei Catholic Church,” to draft concept and representations
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, US, Masters, Urban Design
Emphasis in New Urbanism and Sustainable Urbanism.
Participant, Manhattan 2111 Exhibition, Urban Design Program, TCAUP.
Recipient, A. Alfred Taubman College of Architecture and Urban Planning Assistantship.
Tamkang University, New Taipei City, TW, BArch, Architecture
Recipient, Young Talented Architecture Design Award (Top 10 of over 500 theses).
Participant, 40th Graduation Exhibition, Dept. of Architecture, Tamkang University.
Winner, EA4 Annual Exhibition of Dept. of Architecture, Tamkang University.
A. Alfred Taubman College of Architecture and Urban Planning Assistantship, Award
Young Talented Architecture Design Award, Award
EA4 Annual Exhibition of Dept. of Architecture, Tamkang University, Award