Wythe Studios Architect, PLLC, Brooklyn, NY, US, Principal Architect
• Principal Architect
• Lead architect of high-end residential renovations.
• Works as primary client liaison with experience in all aspects of delivery from design through planning law, bidding, contracts, fabrication, construction administration and general practice management.
CDR Studios, PC, New York, NY, US, Senior Architect
• Senior Architect
• Lead architect overseeing design and construction of diverse project base on behalf of studio.
• Completed projects include high-end residential loft renovations in Manhattan, single-family residence in Snowmass, Colorado and large-scale custom millwork prototype in direct collaboration with fabricators.
• Directly responsible for all procedural aspects of project delivery from initial conception through completion, including day-to-day staff and resource management for all studio project work.
Jose Antonio Martinez LaPena and Elias Torres Tur, Barcelona, ES, Architect
• Lead development of projects, primarily within Barcelona, from mixed-use commercial to residential, historic rehabilitations, pools and competitions.
• Writing English articles on projects for publication and journals
TWBTA: Tod Williams Billie Tsien, New York, NY, US, Intern Architect
• Intern Architect
• Internship role concurrent with academic studies. Focused primarily on management and execution of press release renderings and models for John Hopkins University Mattin Student Center. Played role in the design and presentation of interior details for the Museum of Folk Art and development of supporting construction drawings and presentation renderings for the Scripps Research Institute.
The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX, US, BArch, School of Architecture