NESC offers its clients the winning formula: Our Experience plus Quality Enhances Your Success.
And that’s why we continue to serve America’s growth industries – locally, regionally and
At NESC, we have the experience that works for you. With over 50 years of combined professional
expertise, our team knows how to help you turn your needs into opportunities for growth and
advancement. The quality standards that NESC strictly adheres to means that we are the best
possible source you can turn to.
At NESC, we founded our organization on this fundamental principle: To provide quality service to
our clients. What that means to you is the satisfaction of knowing you’ve chosen a hardworking
team that practices quality-every day, on every assignment.
See for yourself how our experience and quality can contribute to your firm’s success. With NESC,
you’ll find yourself in very good company.
POWER - UTILITY CONSTRUCTION - ARCHITECTURAL
Providing Management,Engineers and Technical Support Personnel on a Direct Placement and or Contract/Temporary
“An Equal Opportunity Employer”
Where our experience plus quality enhances your success!
NESC provides management, engineers & technical support personnel on a direct placement and or contract/temporary basis to the following industries:
Pulp & Paper
Research & Development
A Sampling of Disciplines…
Industrial Engineering Design & Development
CAD Operators-All Systems
CAE (All Systems)
CAM (All Systems)
NDT Inspection (MT,PT,UT,RT,VT)
Planners & Schedules
Professional Engineers (PE)
Permanent Placement Services Are Available
For All Disciplines.
• Competitive Pricing with Customized Billing Options
• Professional Recruiting Staff with Over 50 Years of Combined Experience in the Staffing Industry
• Access to Qualified Pre-Screened Candidates Immediately Available for Assignment
• Customized Recruiting Programs Designed to Meet Requirements of any Volume
• Full Service Staffing Firm with a Variety of Service Options
• Local and Regional Branch Locations with ExtendedOffice Hours
Please contact: Joan Tierney, firstname.lastname@example.org 800-562-3463 X 413
Portsmouth, NH, US , 03801