• Good presentation skills, can produce conceptual and developed proposals by various methods, either manually or digitally.
• A good hand in sketching, designing and detailing.
• Using Autodesk Revit, Building Information Modelling from past six years and have accomplished plenty of projects.
• Can work in conceptual as well as practical environment. Generate reports on shadow, energy analysis for performance study.
• Knowledgeable enough to work on reports of Quantity and Estimate.
• Plenty of work experience in coordinating complex architectural drawings with various consultants (HVAC/Plumbing/Electrical/Fire Fighting), vendors, contractors, construction site and internal departments.
• Capacity to deal with work pressure and meet the deadlines in time.
• Like to explore innovative ways Ideas of Work
Great Sense Graphics, Analogical and Research Oriented Mind, Quick Learner, Great Capacity to deal with Work Pressure and Deadline, Coordination and management
InFORM Architects, Bangalore, IN, Senior Architect
Architect for project New Van Bhavan, Bhopal
Total Environment Building Systems (Shibanee & Kamal Architects), Bangalore City, IN, Senior Architect
Residential sector Project Solitude Standing, Bangalore | Airport Authority Approval, Sanction,
Environmental Clearance, Design Development, Structure Coordination, Services Coordination,
Working drawings, Details , Site Coordination
Studio Parametric, Bangalore City, IN, BIM Architect
Institutional Sector Columbia business School, Museum of Built Environment UAE, and many others projects in Australia and US designed by FxFowle, New York | Design Development and Working Drawings
Autodesk Navis Clash Detection Shark Aquarium Project, New York | Clash Detection for various
disciplines including Plumbing, HVAC, Fire Fighting, Electrical, Life Support
Note Extensive work on BIM/Autodesk Revit architecture 2012 and Autodesk Ecotect 2011
Morphogenesis Architecture Studio, New Delhi, Pune IN, Architect
IT Sector Qube IT Park, Gurgaon | Sanction, Environmental Clearance, Design Development,
Presentation, Structure Coordination, Services Coordination, Working drawings, Details
Industrial Sector DS factory, Noida (a silver foil and packaging industry) | Tectonic landscape, Green
environment along with industrial built-form, Design Development, Presentation, Structure
Coordination, Services Coordination, Working drawings, Details
Commercial Sector I-space Commercial Complex, Gurgaon | Conceptual Design and Design Development, Presentation Drawings
Residential Sector Shrachi Group Housing Project, West Bengal | Conceptual Design and Design Development, Presentation Drawings
Note Visited the foremost office of Morphogenesis Delhi for three weeks training after joining Pune office, to understand and learn about company standards and working style
After first 3 months in Pune office, got Promoted to Delhi Office, because good digital modelling skills required for Qube IT park, Gurgaon (slight change in built form would change big FAR area)
Politecnico di Milano, Milan, IT, MArch, M.Sc. Architecture
I won Erasmus Mundus Scholarship program, which permitted me to study next two semesters in Politecnico Di Milano, Italy as exchange student. In Poli Mi I focused on construction details especially dry construction techniques. I travelled many countries in Europe like Italy, France, Spain, Netherlands, Norway and Sweden. There I explored rich European art, architecture and culture. I completed research thesis on “Detailing” as an expression by Carlo Scarpa.
Awards received (1996-2011)
• 2010 Erasmus Mundus Exchange Scholarship program, Politecnico Di Milano, Italy
• 2009 Small vision 02 letter box design competition, by morphogenesis, awarded First Prize
• 2007 Efforts ’07 by i2i & High Street Furniture, Annual Interior design Competition, at Pune awarded Second Prize
• 2006 i2i annual Interior design Competition, by V3 engineers, at Pune awarded Young designer of the year ’06 awarded Third Prize
• 2005 Appreciation award for development and improvement of master plan, vehicular-pedestrian traffic and façade of Solapur Railway Station, project accomplished accordingly
• 2004 NASA convention at MITS, Gwalior, awarded First Prize in Computer Graphics
• 2002 NASA convention at Satyabhama University, Chennai, awarded for Best Sketching
• 1999 Certificate of Merit in the Archie’s Design A-Card Contest, Associated and sponsored by Discovery Channel
• 1998 Maharashtra Hindi Shikshak Mahamandal Pune, Hindi Lekhan Abhivyakti bodh Pariksha Grade 1st with Distinction
• 1998 Shankar’s International Children painting Competition, awarded Silver Medal
• 1997 Chitralila Niketan Kala Mahavidyalaya Drawing & Painting Competition, painting selected for exhibition in Japan, awarded with Gold Medal
• 1996 Chitralila Niketan Kala Mahavidyalaya Drawing & Painting Competition, painting selected for exhibition in Moriches
• 1996-1997 Government of Maharashtra grade drawing examination | Elementary grade examination 1996 with grade C | Intermediate grade examination 1997 with grade A
More than 60 certificate of merit awarded related to Art and Architecture