Seeking a challenging position in an architectural firm that will utilize my design creativity and skills to advance my professional development.
Dam-Fino Construction Co., Inc., Cortlandt Manor, New York, Operator / Laborer
- Exposed in many areas in the field of site development from blacktopping of roads, reading plans, setting grades for site preparation, installation of water and sewer mains, fire hydrants, and foundation excavating.
- Worked independently with little to no supervision while being able to evaluate situations and complete the task at hand.
- Proficient knowledge of operating heavy machinery such as various size excavators, backhoes, skid-steers, small dump trucks, ground compactors, rollers, and pavers.
- Job types: Commercial Parking Lot & Road Paving, Housing Development Site Work & Foundations, Residential Site Work and Septic Systems.
Roger Williams University, Bristol, Rhode Island, Masters, Architecture
- Masters of Architecture – May 2013
- Bachelors of Science in Architecture – May 2011