My creative experience and love of design and its array of components that allow me to forge powerful concepts that resonate through time.
Barclays, New York, NY, US, Art Director
Assisted in creating and establishing a design department at Barclays.
• Assisted in development of the main brand for Barclays.
• Generates over $3 million/year in creative sales.
• Provides art direction for national and international brands.
• Generates creative ideas and helps clients define and solve communication design objectives for
publications, annual reports, brochures, signage, merchandise, print and online advertising, branding
identities, packaging, invitations, trade show exhibits, websites and other digital marketing initiatives
across a global platform.
• Introduced and implemented online technology including; concept development for site architecture,
UI/UX design, CMS, wire frames, dynamic websites, HTML emails and newsletters.
• Provides budget creation and management including negotiations of $150K/month in print and vendor
• Partner’s cross-functionally to build consensus and ensure projects meet all milestones, deadlines and
• Streamlines the design process proactively, including design of templates and style guides.
• Possesses extensive knowledge of pre-press printing processes, including offset and digital production
coordination and color matching.
• Implemented, developed and trains high-performance production and design teams.
• Possesses the ability to work well under the pressure of tight deadlines and changing demands.
Trigon Studios, New York, NY, US, Art Director
• Provided art direction and leadership to junior designers, scoped design phases of projects accurately
• Developed campaigns that reflected business objectives with high-level concept development and
• Presented ideas to an executive level audience both internally and externally.
• Managed multiple projects with balance, speed and quality output.
Partial Client List Includes: Symbio, Crain’s New York, Teletubbies, Sotheby’s, Pfizer, Nexon, Caterpillar,
Carlos Miele, Nucleabio, Valisere, Hopelingerie, AIDS Walk, Susan G. Komen for the Cure, Hersha
Hospitality Trust, GRUPPO Giochi Preziosi
PriMedia, New York, NY, US, Lead Graphic Designer
• Designed and produced creative materials such as stationary, annual report, style guides, information
sheets, templates, brochures, letters, booklets and event materials. Worked with supervisor and other
editors to implement text corrections and layout revisions.
• Designed, developed and maintained websites.
• Conducted photo research, illustration, advertisement design and print coordination.
• Managed business contracts and arrangements with related vendors.
• Performed other duties as assigned to help meet the goals and objectives of the department.
School of Visual Arts (SVA), New York, NY, US, Bachelors, Graphic Design / Advertising
fine arts, environmental design, sculpture, illustration, molding, set design, traditional graphic arts, advertising, web design, typography, art history, history of graphic design, art theory
High School of Art and Design,, New York, NY, US, High School, Fine Arts
fine arts, illustration, traditional graphic arts, typography, art history, history of graphic design, art theory