I am determined to find a happy balance between being a leader and a manager. I want to do the right things and get things done.
Interior design is my passion and I strive to create spaces that help people live their lives. I am at a point in my life where I would like to set my roots with an organization, grow and develop.
Designer At Home, Long Beach, CA , Studio Design Manager
• Supervise a team of 6 designers ensuring that daily production goals and sale revenues are accomplished.
• Work with Founder on large in-house projects specifying product sales of $10,000 +.
• Provide exceptional customer service.
• Coordinated, implemented and maintain the studio’s online shopping cart to aid in profitability of company.
• Responsible for maintaining and organizing company tracking system of client information and online orders.
Live Life Design, Long Beach, CA, US, Self-employed Interior Designer
• Conferred with client to determine factors affecting planning interior environments, such as budget, architectural preferences,
and purpose and function.
• Advised client on interior design factors such as space planning, layout and utilization of furnishings or equipment, and color
• Coordinated with other professionals, such as contractors, architects, engineers, and plumbers, to ensure job success.
• Reviewed and detailed shop drawings for construction plans.
• Estimated material requirements and costs, and presented design to client for approval.
RNL, Los Angeles, CA , Interior Designer I / Designer Assistant
• Coordinated & scheduled meetings & lunch presentations with A & D representatives.
• Organized and maintained the firm’s material resource library.
• Designed space plans, selected FF & E specifications & created the coordinating specification book for hospitality projects.
• Created AutoCAD and/or Revit drawings for projects from design development stage to construction documents.
• Created project material & digital boards for clients, presentations & marketing purposes.
• Collaborated with a team to design a 4-star hotel for the Sheikh of Sharjah, UAE; my focus was all guestrooms and guestroom
University of Phoenix, Pasadena, CA, Masters, MBA
Obtained a Masters in Business Administration.
The Art Institute of California - Hollywood, North Hollywood, CA, US, Bachelors, Interior Design
Obtained a bachelors of science in Interior Design. Was the first student to graduate from that program for that campus.