10 years of experience in the design industry
• Experience in project management, design, retail/wholesale sales and drafting.
• Strong communication skills with clients and their representatives, vendors and team members. .
• Ability to source materials, create quote proposals for clients, and track budgets.
• Very good knowledge of material, detail and finishes.
• Able to work under pressure to meet the tight deadlines.
• QuickBooks, AutoCAD, CAP Studio, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Suite
Lusive Decor, Los Angeles, CA, US, Project Designer / Project Manager
Seasoned project manager for Lusive Décor, one of Inc 500’s fastest growing companies for the last 3-years.
• Top clients: The Cosmopolitan Las Vegas, The Golden Nugget Atlantic City, Star City Sydney- Australia (International client), Bank of America Beverly Hills
• Responsible for 30+ projects at one time including multi- facetted components such as timing, budgeting and ordering materials
• Managed 5 million dollars of business in 2012
• Estimated project costs, manufacturing techniques, and development of local and overseas
• Managed production team and outside vendors to ensure timely delivery and quality control
• Responsible for production monitoring and on-site approvals (on behalf of clients)
• Refined communication skills in working with unique clients, internal team members and
Pom Pom Interiors, Los Angeles, CA, US, Shrowroom Manager
Sole manager for national highly published interior design/home décor boutique with celebrity clientele, affluent customers and Hollywood Studios.
• Co-led development of new extension of products for Pom Pom Interiors called Pom Pom at Home
• Developed the system and process for cataloging all new designs for Pom Pom at Home
• Implemented accounting system through Quickbooks by organizing inventory and assigning
• Acted as store visual merchandiser responsible for daily merchandising of store
• Developed sales strategies using internet marketing, mass emailings, and following up on leads
CRA: Creative Resource Associates, Culver City, CA, US, Production Associate (AutoCAD Draftsman)
Interior design firm specializing in upscale hospitality and residential projects.
• Responsible for Autocad drafting for Marriott Hotels
• Created renderings and presentations for multiple projects
AIREA, Farmington Hills, MI, US, Interior Designer
A full service office furniture dealership with design services.
• Managed all new business and corporate accounts
• Clients included Standard Federal Bank, Kelly Services and Nextel.
• Responsible for programming, space planning, typical workstation development, floor plans,
finish selection, specifications and renderings
Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI, US, BArch, Interior Design
FIDER Accredited Program
Studies included; History of Art/Design; AutoCAD/ AutoCAD rendering; Study Abroad - Interior Design and Architecture