I am a recent Bachelor of Architecture graduate with a Minor in Structural Engineering. I also specialized in Architecture History and Theory and Landscape Architecture. My experience studying backpacking abroad which sparked my interest in urban planning and design.
I am open to any opportunities in architecture, design, architectural history and research, sustainability, structural engineering, building systems, and management. I am working toward licensure.
- AutoCAD, Autodesk 3D Studio Max, Archicad
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Google Sketch Up
- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Architectural design, space planning and programming, schematic design, and construction drawings, freehand sketching, model making, rendering
- Freehand sketching and rendering, oil pastel and charcoal
- Working knowledge of Archicad, Adobe Indesign, Revit Architecture
Sigma Engineering, Inc., Chicago, IL, US, Apprentice
• Produced drawings and documents for lighting retrofits for Chicago Public Schools
• Project leader for surveying and producing documents for Priority 2 schools
• Responsible for coordinating all site visits with building engineers
Illinois Institute of Technology (IIT), Chicago, IL, US, Resident Advisor
Oversee residents' wellbeing and act as a liaison with Residence and Greek Life
• Foster community amongst 30 residents
• Mediate between residents when discrepancies arise
• Address concerns of residents at any time
• Comply and uphold university policies and Code of Conduct
JEK Architects + Engineers, Inc., Rolling Meadows, IL, US, Architectural Intern
Assist architects and engineers in production of construction drawings
• Accelerated production time of drawings using AutoCAD
• Gained experience in reading specifications and ordering equipment
Illinois Institute of Technology (IIT), Chicago, IL, US, BArch, Architecture
Awarded to full time undergraduate and graduate students who have made a distinguished contribution to campus life at Illinois Institute of Technology.
Iron Street Farm master planning/feasibility study created by Carol Ross Barney's Fall 2012 IIT Studio
Awarded to fifty students in the state of Illinois who are interested and use technology in innovative ways.
Leadership Academy Scholarship, Scholarship
Awarded to students with exceptional leadership ability and potential
iitAIAS Design Charrette 2009, 1st Place
Panhellenic National Scholarship, Scholarship