- Second year B.S.Architecture student at the Tyler School of Art at Temple University in Philadelphia, PA. First place winner of Temple University's 2013 B.S. Architecture Portfolio Prize.
- Self-established guitarist, recording artist, composer, and audio mixer/producer in home studio. Founder of SoMusic Records. Fan base ranging in over twenty countries, including: USA, Italy, Argentina, Mexico, and Brazil. Website: www.facebook.com/somusicrecords
- Enthusiastic designer with a high interest in sustainable design, future material-technology in architectural design, and efficient design based in modular systems.
Temple University Health System, Philadelphia, Temple University Health Systems Facilities Management Intern
-- Assist Temple University Health Science Center Facilities Management Department Director and Associate Vice President in daily tasks, updating operation & maintenance reports, mechanical system checks, site & building analyses, and analyzing project cost & feasibility reports.
Temple University, Philadelphia, Office Support, Temple University Architecture Building
-- Assist with even preparation and organizational tasks within the department
-- Prepare exhibition space for university-sponsored lectures
-- Run errands for Secretary of Architecture department
Tyler School of Art, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA, US, BArch, Bachelor of Science Architecture (B.S.Arch.) & Certificate in Sustainability
Bachelor of Science Architecture (B.S.Arch.) & Certificate in Sustainability, Architecture
2011 – 2015 (expected)
Activities and Societies: AIAS, Freedom By Design
The undergraduate admissions committee and the Temple University Architecture department chair selected three winners (first, second, and third place) for the portfolio prize. The portfolios were assessed and acknowledged for their excellence in the following criteria:
- Quality of design work
- Quality, simplicity, and elegance of graphic format and organization
- Quality of Documentation
- Quality of selection/choice of included content representing breadth and depth of mediums, scales, design processes, techniques and skills.