In May 2013, I received my Master’s degree in Architecture from Texas A&M University where my final study qualified as one of the top five graduate level projects. I have been published on the Sucker Punch Daily Blog, Austin Eater Blog, and Hyperseeing. I am proficient in Revit, Maya, Rhino, AutoCad, Zbrush, Sketchup, Maxwell, Keyshot and Adobe Creative Suite. I also have experience in Abaqus, MasterCam CAD/CAM, and Pepakura. When not working at an architecture firm I can be found playing music, designing logos and show flyers for local musicians, providing renderings for friends with small businesses, and attending shows and related events.
LEVY Architects, Austin, Texas, Project Captain
• Produced construction documents for diverse range of projects including several shopping centers,
a lingerie shop, a toy store, a coffee shop, and several banks.
• Collaborated with consultants, contractors, clients, and city officials towards the permitting and
construction of multiple projects.
• Developed schematic design packages to maintain and secure clients.
• Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple projects, and extracurricular architectural endeavors without
Gage / Clemenceau Architects, Manhattan, Architectural Intern
• Surveyed retail spaces assisting with the planned interior renovation of the Diesel Store at Union
Square for Fashion Week.
• Demonstrated ability to work well with team completing document submittals to various clients.
• Contributed concept and design development for up and coming Seattle Residential Project.
• Engaged in meetings with potential product distributors and clients.
• Generated leads through the cataloging and composing of proposals and submissions.
Texas A&M University, College Station, MArch, Architecture
Texas A&M University, College Station, Bachelors, Science
University Studies was essentially one main area of focus (architecture) and two minors (business and creative studies). I did not discover architecture until relatively late in my academic career when I had already accrued various credit hours from different areas of study. I decided to pool these credit hours together towards the University Studies degree in order to graduate and apply to graduate school for architecture.
St. Edward's University, Austin, TX, US, Bachelors, Marketing
St. Elmo Brewing Company Rendering Published in Austin Eater
Lecturer at Shape Modeling International in Lille, France on topic of Fabrication and Sculpting. Subsequently published in the June 2015 issue of "Hyperseeing"
The graduate students responsible for the top 5 final study projects (as voted on by the faculty) were asked to present at at a banquet known as the "Celebration of Excellence" in front of faculty, staff, family, friends, and a jury composed of architects from around the United States to determine the number 1 project.