As an international and architecture student, I have various experiences about different cultures.
My origin is from South Korea and I travelled different Asian countries such as Japan and China.
Moreover, I had lived in Canada for 5 years. Therefore, I have experienced Asian and Western cultures.
I can speak Korean, English fluently and know little bit of Chinese, Japanese, and Spanish.
I love art, languages, architecture, travel and photography.
I try to think creatively and differently.
Tenshi, Calgary, AB, CA, Server
I worked as a server in sushi restaurant.
Even though, this job is not a professional skill required but I worked as a full time job.
I learned a lot of skills
- Work Ethic in restaurant area
- Positive Attitude communicating with customers
- Good Interaction Skills with other employees and customers
- Time Control Skills
- Problem-Solving Skills in unexpected situation
- Flexibility and Adaptability when people require difficult things
Orange Coast College, Costa Mesa, CA, US, Architectural Technology
I'm learning a lot of things related to Architecture such as
- Drawing (floor plan, site plan,section, and elevation)
- Programs (Revit, Sketch up, and photoshop)
- valuable informations (field trip, guest speaker, and reading) to become a capable arhictect
University of Calgary, Calgary, AB, CA, Bachelors, Urban studies
- Study about urbanization from old days to present
- In this study, I took sociology, geography, anthropology and architectural studies
- I had travelled in Mexico city to know its urbanized life from Geography 555
- Join the Urban studies club and UNICEF
Chinook Learning College, Calgary, AB, CA, High School, Grade 12
- Learn advanced art such as drawing, paingting and scsculpture
- Make up more subjects
Henry Wise Wood High School, Calgary, AB, CA, High School, Grade 11,12
I had really valuable life in this high school.
I was one of flute players in Concert Band.
Through the Concert Band activities, I experienced many things such as cooperative-mind, consideration and friendiship.
In grade 11, I was selected one of the honor students.
Cy Rockey Scholarship, Scholarship