1. Floor plans for all building types ranging from residential areas to industrial ones to others
2. Two dimensional drawings for all building types
3. Three dimensional drawings ranging from interior to exterior design
4. Drawings for Landscape design
5. Project design
Toyin Kuti and Associates, Abeokuta, NG, Associate architect
Toyin Kuti and Associates is an architectural firm established to proffering solutions to design problems and challenges.
The firm designs and constructs of buildings of different types ranging from residential areas to industrial ones to other buildings types
Also, architectural consultations for interior designs taking into cognisance the aesthetic as well as functional principles
1. I engage in site duties such as site supervision as well as building inspections
2. Training of polytechnic students on computer aided designs
3. Designing two dimensional drawings of floor plans, site plans with landscaping all side elevations, detailed sections, with three dimensional perspectives
4. Assisting in architectural consultations including proffering solutions to design problems
International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (I. I. T. A), Ibadan, NG, Architect in training
During my one year in the institute. I was trained under four divisions of the sub unit – Housing and Construction headed by Mr. Rod Bishop.
The divisions included painting unit, plumbing unit, mason unit and carpentry unit.
1. I was exposed to various construction machines, various construction methods, maintenance analysis, writing daily reports and renovation techniques within each division.
2. Building inspections were also carried out by my supervisor, the superintendent Engr. Adebayo assisted by me.
3. I learnt to install service pipes using connectors around a building and repair blockages with the aid of plunger, K rod or springs by the plumbers.
4. The painters taught me the theoretical as well as practical aspects of painting and gave me daily work to paint with priming, undercoating, first coat and finishing paints.
5. I assisted the carpenters to repair doors, wooden frames, window nets, spray-paint old furniture and fixing of rubber or wood skirting.
6. At the mason unit, I assisted in sealing roof leakages, laying of cement blocks, plastering of walls and tiling of floors with Nigerite floorflex tiles of 300mm by 300mm.
Cyprus International University, Nicosia, CY, MArch, Architecture
Covenant University, Ota, NG, BArch, Architecture