Mitchell Black, Chicago, Illinois, Graphic Designer
- Single-handedly ran the graphics design team through tasks set out by artistic director
- Created entire Christmas greeting card line from original etchings through heavy graphic manipulation
- Designed media kit, product packaging, wall art pieces, instruction manuals, and social media material
Shore Tilbe Perkins & Will, Toronto, ON, CA, Architectural Intern
- Created and editing drawings using AutoCAD for working sets
- Developed presentation material using Adobe Photoshop
- Attended client meetings
- Constructed presentation boards for interior designer
- Contacted material manufacturers
- Assisted in organizing layout of office
Dr. Andreyko Dental Office, Mississauga, ON, CA, Dental Assistant
- Computerized all client files and their associated appointment information in an accessible format
- Created a manageable digital client database
- Organized office space
Shore Tilbe Irwin, Toronto, ON, CA, Architectural Intern
- Created 3D models using SketchUp
- Assisted in site visits to conduct investigations and take measurements of existing buildings
- Attended client meetings
- Constructed presentation material using Adobe Photoshop
Hallmark, Mississauga, ON, CA, Sales Associate
- Assisted in design layout of store
- Managed visuals and display areas including store front windows
- Completed transactions as cashier and located merchandise for customers
University of Southern California (USC), Los Angeles, CA, US, BArch, Architecture
Completed the 5 year Bachelor of Architecture program with a minor in Critical Studies of Cinema.
University of Southern California (USC) Asia Study Abroad, Los Angeles, CA, US, Architecture
Traveled through China, Vietnam, Cambodia and Malaysia studying architecture and site visits and designing a prototype school for students in Siem Reap, Cambodia.
Havergal College, Toronto, ON, CA, High School, High School Diploma
Graduated with the Computer Technology Award for creating student films, a movie poster chosen for the Havergal Theatre performance in 2008 and a claymation shown at the school. Graduated with the Athletic Participation Award for participation on swim teams, badminton teams and tennis teams.
Computer Technology Award, 1st Place
Received this award during graduation for highest grade in the graduating class, and for work on student films, an individual claymation project, a bound book and a movie poster which served as the poster for the 2008 Havergal Theatre presentation.
Athletic Participation Award, Award
Received this award for participation on swim teams, badminton teams and tennis teams.