As an experienced designer in the fields of architecture, dry lands design and green buildings , my priority is to find ways to design for social equity. I am interested in how Architecture can improve the environment and positively affect the upcoming generations and specifically how design can influence policy and economics.
Researching ways to design innovate solutions for hydrologic variability in a dry environment such as LA has made me realize the important role architecture and urban design plays in spreading social equity and changing peoples lives .
Obelisk Architects, Torrance, CA, US, Project Designer
- Prepare schematic design plans for residential additions and remodeling.
- Prepare and review designs, plans, specifications, and reports.
- Execute construction and detail drawings.
- Review projects with code officials and submit documents for city approval.
Woodbury University, Burbank, CA, US, Career & Outreach Research Assistant
- Collect and analyze students’ internship and experience information.
- Prepare research data, reports, and presentations.
- Provide access to all experimental data for the faculty members.
Dar Al Handasah Shair and Partners, Cairo, EG, Designer / Project Coordinator / Detailer Architect
- Prepare and check plans, specs, and reports.
- Prepare construction and detail drawings.
- Coordinate with different interior and exterior engineering disciplines
- Develop skin and facade plans and elevations.
Architectural Consultant office: Reflection Group and Hermes Group,, Cairo, EG, Interior Designer / Designer and Detailer Architect
- Initial research and projects study.
- Area planning and schematic design.
- Interior designs and presentations.
Arch Lab Sub-Consultant & Architectural office, Cairo, EG, Interior Designer / Detailer Architect
- Preliminary design concepts and modeling.
- Free hand sketches and presentation.
Woodbury University, Burbank, CA, US, Masters, Dry Lands Design / Urban Policy
An extensive research envisioning a water-smart built environment in the US West serving as a model for drylands globally, researching a way to recycle, conserve, and strategically harvest every drop that falls on the region through architectural and landscape design with new policy recommendations for a hydrologic zoning overlay in LA
Faculty of Fine Arts, architecture department, Gîza, EG, BArch, Architecture
The architecture programme is five-years in duration, comprising the following studies:
Architecture Desing, Steel and Concrete Design, Urban Planning, Interior Design, Sculpture and drawing,
Laws and Regulations, Chemistry , Math and Physics , Materials , Computer Aided Softwares
The college aims to develop design-concepts by means of research and experimentation, creating scale-models in the form of drawings, digital and physical models, and integrating relevant knowledge in the form of theory, technology, and legislation
Burbank Community Garden Competition, 1st Place
A design for a proposed community garden at the corner of Chandler Boulevard and North Pass Avenue with a shade trellis, an amphitheater, California native plants and 4-foot-by-10-foot plots Burbank residents could lease and cultivate.
Best architectural project for the final thesis year, Honorable Mention