Having always had an interest in International Business Development, I started my career assisting construction-related SMEs. From the initial phases of their establishment in foreign markets to assuring their consolidation and expansion. Currently, I am working on the identification, acquisition and assessment of new architectural and engineering business opportunities in the Middle East.
My architectural background has given me the technical expertise to develop, acquire and assess potential projects and to coordinate new opportunities.
I have the ability to adapt to complex international environments having worked in countries as diverse as USA, Spain and UAE. My excellent communication skills along with my commitment and knowledge of market research have proven to be an asset for International Business Development.
TomasLlavador. Arquitectos + Ingenieros (Dubai Branch), Dubai, AE, Architect. Business Development
• Responsible for the establishment of the company’s Middle East headquarters in Dubai.
• Business opportunities identification, acquisition and assessment, market research, preparation of tender documents and business agreements with local and international partners.
• Financial negotiation and development of the technical preliminary designs in coordination with the Design team.
TomasLlavador. Arquitectos + Ingenieros, Valencia, ES, Architect. Business Development
• Research of architectural and engineering international public offers in IFIs and multilateral agencies such as the IDB, the World Bank, CAF or EuropeAid.
• Design and supervision of the strategy as well as involvement in the development of the technical solution and preparation of tender documents.
• Identification of grants and collaboration agreements for the firm’s international expansion.
IVEX USA, Inc. - Trade Development and Promotion Agency of Valencia, Spain, New York, NY, US, Market Analyst
• Elaboration of market surveys for the establishment of Valencian SMEs in the US. Promotional activities, consultancy and improvement of the distribution processes for the internationalization of the companies.
Tomas Bernat Arquitectos, Valencia, ES, Designer
• Collaboration in all stages of both, architectural and urban projects: Concept and design, preparation of drawings, structural analysis, budgets, renderings, model and site visits.
Universidad de Alcalá, Madrid, ES, Master in Professional Development
Business Sectors and Corporate Culture, Communication, Integrating Human Resources, Legal Aspects of Business, Business and Finance and Competence Development in
Chamber of Commerce - School of Business, Valencia, ES, Business Development and Internationalization
Economy foundations, Logistics, Environmental issue awareness, Marketing, Finances and International Law
Universidad Politécnica de Valencia, Valencia, ES, MArch, Architecture
Université Libre de Bruxelles, Bruxelles, BE, MArch, Erasmus