see all...Viewing 3 out of 4 projects
Motivated graduate from Drexel University with a B.S. in Architectural Engineering, Structural concentration, and a minor in Architecture.
Architectural engineering program at Drexel has given me a strong base of knowledge when it comes to steel, reinforced concrete, and pre-stressed concrete analysis and design, AutoCAD drafting, BIM, 3D design and rendering, land surveying, foundation design, and historic preservation. Additionally, the Architecture program has helped me to further develop some of the most crucial creative personality traits in the industry, such as spacial visualization, hand sketching, and presentation skills.
I am looking to get involved in building design, structural design and analysis of new structures, as well as structural retrofit of existing buildings, structural assessments, forensic engineering, and historic preservation. The sustainability aspect of working with pre-existing construction has always been a great attraction for me being much less energy intensive and ultimately more economically viable.
Drexel & ESP, Philadelphia, PA, US, Historic Preservation Intern
• Performed surveying of cell block 8 at the Eastern State Penitentiary, U.S. National Landmark
• Assisted in documenting the building and creating a set of scaled, measured field drawings
• Produced architectural drawings of the cell block in AutoCad according to HABS requirements
Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA, US, IAQ Research Technician
• Assisted with conducting a research project associated with using Biowalls to sustainably reduce human exposure to indoor Volatile Organic Compounds
• Performed various responsibilities and duties of the project, set up the equipment, equipment calibration, and work with Flame Ionization Detector
• Contributed to writing the research paper associated with the project and participated in Drexel Research Day
Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA, US, Bachelors, Architectural Engineering
Structural Design I, II, III
Studio I, II, III
Architectural Engineering Design I, II
Building Envelope Systems
Prestressed Concrete Design
Soil Mechanics I