see all...Viewing 3 out of 11 projects
Approximately fifteen (15) years of general construction experience including mission critical secure information facility design, command centers, banks, interiors.
Project cycle from concept and proposal to construction and punch list, incorporating lessons learned into Best Practices.
Set up and maintained two independent project offices at client sites, performing client and project management.
Developed time budgets, manpower tracking, and task lists to prioritize workloads. Coordinated design programming and engineering between multiple time zones.
Developed relationships with International engineers, designers, and vendors, and responsible for maintaining business development partner relationships with prime vendors for the architecture and furniture disciplines
MC Dean, Stuttgart, Director of Architectural Projects
• Established, grew and maintained architectural and furniture design services division within the Integrated Systems Engineering Division of MC Dean.
• Managed a team of eight architects and interior designers, providing professional guidance, mentoring and best practices.
• Worked closely with other division managers to improve standards, processes and deliverables.
• Coordinated between other engineering disciplines (electrical, passive and active infrastructure, desktop equipment, AV and security) to provide integrated system solutions to secure mission critical Command and Control facilities in the USA, Europe and Middle East for the military and intelligence community.
• Worked extensively with external partners USACE, DOD Department of Public Works, US Military and NATO to delivery projects requiring integration of architecture, telecommunications, furniture systems, audio-visual, information technology, and electronic security.
Shalom Baranes Associates, PC, Washington, DC, US, Project Architect
• Produced weekly coordinated construction drawing packages using a 3D CAD model.
• Ran a weekly design coordination meeting with the design disciplines (architecture, interior architecture, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, AV to provide an integrated design package
• Met with tenants to review the space plan and design concepts prior to final design and get approval to proceed with construction.
• Performed construction administration duties for all tenant build outs for Wedge 3. Provided on-site coordination with the GC to incorporate to correct field condition changes and change order requirements.
3HT, Washington, DC, US, Project Manager
• QC and drawing review for the Spatial Data Maintenance (SDA) Program for the National Capitol Region
• Provided updated area calculations of approximately 20 million square feet for GSA owned buildings in the National Capitol Region.
Little Diversified Architectural Consulting, Washington, DC, US, Project Architect/Project Manager
• Performed site planning, programming, site surveys, construction documentation development, construction administration, submittal reviews and approval.
• Work directly with corporate clients and end users on block and stack, space planning, project schedules, and budgets.
• Performed code research and code compliance with local and state entities.
University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, US, MArch, Architecture
Architectural design, structures, building systems, architectural master study courses
University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, US, Bachelors, Architecture
General liberal arts studies, architectural history, drawing, languages studied: Swedish, French